Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Heroic Mode. Due to the overwhelming power of his various Hero Power forms in this mode, a long battle for value will result in a loss. Instead this deck borrows heavily from the Face Hunter archetype and aims to race him for damage, with a few tech card inclusions to tap the balance in your favour.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Due to Rend Blackhand's extremely oppressive cycling Hero Power, trying to fight any sort of protracted value battle with him will usually leave you hopelessly outmatched. Instead, we have favoured building a deck based around the Face Hunter archetype, with a few additional tech cards to help you to defeat this challenging boss.
At the start of the game, the first form of Rend's Hero Power will always be Mad Scientist and , and immediately concede the game if you do not get one of them., which summons 3 2/2 minions. Because of this, you should mulligan only for
From here it is simply a matter of following the regular Face Hunter strategy and aggressively racing the opponent. The AI will fail to play properly around your traps, giving you more value than they should, which works heavily in your favour.
Added to the deck to tilt the odds in your favour are 1 Mind Control Tech to help prevent your opponent's side of the board becoming too huge, as well as two s to help stall a large minion that is too costly to remove. The deck also features 1 Hunter's Mark in order to deal with the 8/8 minions that Rend can summon.
As long as you push enough damage to the opponent quickly enough, and are able to get a timely Unleash the Hounds, you should be able to win the race fairly comfortably.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins