Cheap Rend Blackhand Hunter Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Heroic Mode. Due to the overwhelming power of his various Hero Power forms in this mode, a long battle for value will result in a loss. Instead this deck borrows heavily from the Face Hunter archetype and aims to race him for damage, with a few tech card inclusions to tap the balance in your favour.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Due to Rend Blackhand's extremely oppressive cycling Hero Power, trying to fight any sort of protracted value battle with him will usually leave you hopelessly outmatched. Instead, we have favoured building a deck based around the Face Hunter archetype, with a few additional tech cards to help you to defeat this challenging boss.
At the start of the game, the first form of Rend's Hero Power will always be Mad Scientist and , and immediately concede the game if you do not get one of them., which summons 3 2/2 minions. Because of this, you should mulligan only for
From here it is simply a matter of following the regular Face Hunter strategy and aggressively racing the opponent. The AI will fail to play properly around your traps, giving you more value than they should, which works heavily in your favour.
Added to the deck to tilt the odds in your favour are 1 Mind Control Tech to help prevent your opponent's side of the board becoming too huge, as well as two s to help stall a large minion that is too costly to remove. The deck also features 1 Hunter's Mark in order to deal with the 8/8 minions that Rend can summon.
As long as you push enough damage to the opponent quickly enough, and are able to get a timely Unleash the Hounds, you should be able to win the race fairly comfortably.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens