Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks uses Rogue's ability to remove big minions (Sap and Assassinate) in conjunction with Kel'Thuzad, which should be quickly summoned on the board by Coren, since the deck features only 7 minions (all Legendary). Gang Up plays a crucial role in this deck and is best used with Kel'Thuzad or Malygos. Kel'Thuzad serves to keep your board alive while Malygos provides extra spell power for your damage spells.
Do not hesitate to concede the game and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not have Gang Up available when Kel'Thuzad comes into play.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players