Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
1. Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 12,860 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
This decks uses Rogue's ability to remove big minions (Sap and Assassinate) in conjunction with Kel'Thuzad, which should be quickly summoned on the board by Coren, since the deck features only 7 minions (all Legendary). Gang Up plays a crucial role in this deck and is best used with Kel'Thuzad or Malygos. Kel'Thuzad serves to keep your board alive while Malygos provides extra spell power for your damage spells.
Do not hesitate to concede the game and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not have Gang Up available when Kel'Thuzad comes into play.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Taunt Decks
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!