Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks uses Rogue's ability to remove big minions (Sap and ) in conjunction with Kel'Thuzad, which should be quickly summoned on the board by Coren, since the deck features only 7 minions (all Legendary). Gang Up plays a crucial role in this deck and is best used with Kel'Thuzad or Malygos. Kel'Thuzad serves to keep your board alive while Malygos provides extra spell power for your damage spells.
Do not hesitate to concede the game and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not have Gang Up available when Kel'Thuzad comes into play.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes