Legendary Coren Direbrew Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks uses Rogue's ability to remove big minions (Sap and ) in conjunction with Kel'Thuzad, which should be quickly summoned on the board by Coren, since the deck features only 7 minions (all Legendary). Gang Up plays a crucial role in this deck and is best used with Kel'Thuzad or Malygos. Kel'Thuzad serves to keep your board alive while Malygos provides extra spell power for your damage spells.
Do not hesitate to concede the game and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not have Gang Up available when Kel'Thuzad comes into play.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees