Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on developing a large board to take Executus from 20 Health to 0 Health in a single turn before finishing off Ragnaros.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This battle comes in two forms, the relatively simple Majordomo Executus form, and the more powerful Ragnaros the Firelord form. The problem lies that when you get Majordomo's Health low, and are about to force him to assume Ragnaros form, he drops some of his numerous Molten Giants on the board for 0 Mana, quickly overwhelming you.
The key to defeating this, is simply not attacking him below 20 health. By doing this, he will quickly build up a lot of dead cards in his hand, allowing you to assume control of the game and get a huge amount of damage on the board. From here, you can easily burst him down from 20 to 0, bypassing his Molten Giants entirely, and then quickly finish off the low health Ragnaros on the following turn.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?