Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on developing a large board to take Executus from 20 Health to 0 Health in a single turn before finishing off Ragnaros.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This battle comes in two forms, the relatively simple Majordomo Executus form, and the more powerful Ragnaros the Firelord form. The problem lies that when you get Majordomo's Health low, and are about to force him to assume Ragnaros form, he drops some of his numerous Molten Giants on the board for 0 Mana, quickly overwhelming you.
The key to defeating this, is simply not attacking him below 20 health. By doing this, he will quickly build up a lot of dead cards in his hand, allowing you to assume control of the game and get a huge amount of damage on the board. From here, you can easily burst him down from 20 to 0, bypassing his Molten Giants entirely, and then quickly finish off the low health Ragnaros on the following turn.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass