Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on developing a large board to take Executus from 20 Health to 0 Health in a single turn before finishing off Ragnaros.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GAgiABg5a2AGBAqEExgTgBOUE+wTxBckG0wrZCvIMlg0A (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This battle comes in two forms, the relatively simple Majordomo Executus form, and the more powerful Ragnaros the Firelord form. The problem lies that when you get Majordomo's Health low, and are about to force him to assume Ragnaros form, he drops some of his numerous Molten Giants on the board for 0 Mana, quickly overwhelming you.
The key to defeating this, is simply not attacking him below 20 health. By doing this, he will quickly build up a lot of dead cards in his hand, allowing you to assume control of the game and get a huge amount of damage on the board. From here, you can easily burst him down from 20 to 0, bypassing his Molten Giants entirely, and then quickly finish off the low health Ragnaros on the following turn.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament