Basic Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on developing a large board to take Executus from 20 Health to 0 Health in a single turn before finishing off Ragnaros.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This battle comes in two forms, the relatively simple Majordomo Executus form, and the more powerful Ragnaros the Firelord form. The problem lies that when you get Majordomo's Health low, and are about to force him to assume Ragnaros form, he drops some of his numerous Molten Giants on the board for 0 Mana, quickly overwhelming you.
The key to defeating this, is simply not attacking him below 20 health. By doing this, he will quickly build up a lot of dead cards in his hand, allowing you to assume control of the game and get a huge amount of damage on the board. From here, you can easily burst him down from 20 to 0, bypassing his Molten Giants entirely, and then quickly finish off the low health Ragnaros on the following turn.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)