Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on making Grimstone overdraw as much as possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is tailored to make Grimstone overdraw as much as possible, taking advantage of cards like Lorewalker Cho, Nat Pagle, and Millhouse Manastorm. The idea being that you should aim to play a Vanish on a big board and have all these minions discarded because Grimstone's hand is already full.
At some point, Grimstone will play Deathwing and as soon as he does, you can start putting down taunts and controlling the game until you win.
Gang Up is a key card in this deck and you should be using it on minions like Hogger or Kel'Thuzad. This way, you slowly build a board that prevents the enemy's big minions from getting through and that regenerates every turn.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins