Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on making Grimstone overdraw as much as possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is tailored to make Grimstone overdraw as much as possible, taking advantage of cards like Lorewalker Cho, Nat Pagle, and Millhouse Manastorm. The idea being that you should aim to play a Vanish on a big board and have all these minions discarded because Grimstone's hand is already full.
At some point, Grimstone will play Deathwing and as soon as he does, you can start putting down taunts and controlling the game until you win.
Gang Up is a key card in this deck and you should be using it on minions like Hogger or Kel'Thuzad. This way, you slowly build a board that prevents the enemy's big minions from getting through and that regenerates every turn.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players