Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on making Grimstone overdraw as much as possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is tailored to make Grimstone overdraw as much as possible, taking advantage of cards like Lorewalker Cho, Nat Pagle, and Millhouse Manastorm. The idea being that you should aim to play a Vanish on a big board and have all these minions discarded because Grimstone's hand is already full.
At some point, Grimstone will play Deathwing and as soon as he does, you can start putting down taunts and controlling the game until you win.
Gang Up is a key card in this deck and you should be using it on minions like Hogger or Kel'Thuzad. This way, you slowly build a board that prevents the enemy's big minions from getting through and that regenerates every turn.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call