Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Garr in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on minions that deal damage when they come into play, helping you manage the 7s initially on the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Garr is fairly straightforward. The only problematic part of this fight, is the 7Minions that are in play at the start of the game. Garr will steadily damage these minions with , his Hero Power, and if they are allowed to die on the same turn, they will do a large amount of damage to your Hero. To prevent this, this deck plays most of the cards in the basic set that deal damage when they come into play. This allows you to deal damage to the Firesworns, leaving them at different health totals, so that they die on different turns.
Once that problem is dealt with, Garr becomes very simple to defeat. Aim to fight for board control, remembering that any minion you leave on one health, on his side, or yours, will die the next turn, and wait until you draw into your powerful minions like Boulderfist Ogre, , and particularly . Once you are able to get these minions into play, you should easily be able to overwhelm the boss.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition