Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Garr in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on minions that deal damage when they come into play, helping you manage the 7 Firesworns initially on the board.
1. Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Garr is fairly straightforward. The only problematic part of this fight, is the 7 Firesworn Minions that are in play at the start of the game. Garr will steadily damage these minions with Magma Pulse, his Hero Power, and if they are allowed to die on the same turn, they will do a large amount of damage to your Hero. To prevent this, this deck plays most of the cards in the basic set that deal damage when they come into play. This allows you to deal damage to the Firesworns, leaving them at different health totals, so that they die on different turns.
Once that problem is dealt with, Garr becomes very simple to defeat. Aim to fight for board control, remembering that any minion you leave on one health, on his side, or yours, will die the next turn, and wait until you draw into your powerful minions like Boulderfist Ogre, Stormwind Champion, and particularly Gurubashi Berserker. Once you are able to get these minions into play, you should easily be able to overwhelm the boss.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- Rumble Run
- What has happened to this site?
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!
- level one or level all ?