Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on making Grimstone overdraw as much as possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is tailored to make Grimstone overdraw as much as possible, taking advantage of cards like Lorewalker Cho, Nat Pagle, and Millhouse Manastorm. The idea being that you should aim to play Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle when Grimstone's hand is almost already full.
At some point, Grimstone will play Deathwing and as soon as he does, you can start putting down taunts and controlling the game until you win. While you wait for Deathwing, keep healing yourself and removing enemy minions. After the Deathwing clear, the ideal play is to heal yourself back to 30 with Tree of Life before playing Alexstrasza on Grimstone the next turn. Then, you can finish him off with spells and minions.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule