Mid-budget High Justice Grimstone Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on making Grimstone overdraw as much as possible.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is tailored to make Grimstone overdraw as much as possible, taking advantage of cards like Lorewalker Cho, Nat Pagle, and Millhouse Manastorm. The idea being that you should aim to play Naturalize and Coldlight Oracle when Grimstone's hand is almost already full.
At some point, Grimstone will play Deathwing and as soon as he does, you can start putting down taunts and controlling the game until you win. While you wait for Deathwing, keep healing yourself and removing enemy minions. After the Deathwing clear, the ideal play is to heal yourself back to 30 with Tree of Life before playing Alexstrasza on Grimstone the next turn. Then, you can finish him off with spells and minions.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens