Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty in defeating Garr on Heroic mode comes from the 7minions that are in play at the start of the game. Since these minions do 3 times as much damage as they do on Normal mode, they will quickly kill you if you are unable to deal with them.
To address that, one of the best counters is a Priest deck running Mass Dispel. This will render the opposing Firesworn harmless, leaving you with plenty of time to continue your gameplan. Aside for the Mass Dispel, the rest of this deck is focused around drawing cards, and then simply bursting the opponent down in a single attack. The card draw is important, not only to draw your Mass Dispel before Garr is able to destroy his Firesworn, but also to draw enough combo pieces to kill the opponent.
Once you have cast Mass Dispel, you will want to get a Deathlord, or Shade of Naxxramas into play, and then apply various combinations of Velen's Chosen, Power Word: Shield, Divine Spirit and Inner Fire to it, in order to burst down Garr in one or two attacks.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens