Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty in defeating Garr on Heroic mode comes from the 7minions that are in play at the start of the game. Since these minions do 3 times as much damage as they do on Normal mode, they will quickly kill you if you are unable to deal with them.
To address that, one of the best counters is a Priest deck running Mass Dispel. This will render the opposing Firesworn harmless, leaving you with plenty of time to continue your gameplan. Aside for the Mass Dispel, the rest of this deck is focused around drawing cards, and then simply bursting the opponent down in a single attack. The card draw is important, not only to draw your Mass Dispel before Garr is able to destroy his Firesworn, but also to draw enough combo pieces to kill the opponent.
Once you have cast Mass Dispel, you will want to get a Deathlord, or Shade of Naxxramas into play, and then apply various combinations of Velen's Chosen, Power Word: Shield, Divine Spirit and Inner Fire to it, in order to burst down Garr in one or two attacks.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs