Cheap Garr Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The difficulty in defeating Garr on Heroic mode comes from the 7minions that are in play at the start of the game. Since these minions do 3 times as much damage as they do on Normal mode, they will quickly kill you if you are unable to deal with them.
To address that, one of the best counters is a Priest deck running Mass Dispel. This will render the opposing Firesworn harmless, leaving you with plenty of time to continue your gameplan. Aside for the Mass Dispel, the rest of this deck is focused around drawing cards, and then simply bursting the opponent down in a single attack. The card draw is important, not only to draw your Mass Dispel before Garr is able to destroy his Firesworn, but also to draw enough combo pieces to kill the opponent.
Once you have cast Mass Dispel, you will want to get a Deathlord, or Shade of Naxxramas into play, and then apply various combinations of Velen's Chosen, Power Word: Shield, Divine Spirit and Inner Fire to it, in order to burst down Garr in one or two attacks.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins