Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chromaggus on Heroic Mode. The strategy of the deck is to stall the game by building huge Taunts, and eventually gain control of the game. This fight is extremely challenging, and requires some Hearthstone skill and strong decision making to defeat, so do not be surprised if it takes you multiple attempts to achieve victory.
1. Cheap Chromaggus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 3,880 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Chromaggus is an extremely tough fight, perhaps the hardest in the entire Blackrock Mountain expansion, and it will require excellent decision making, a strong deck, and a bit of luck to defeat. The biggest difficulty in this fight is in dealing with the Brood Affliction cards that you are given at the start of each turn.
The overall strategy of this deck is to stall for time with Deathlords, eventually creating huge minions with combinations of Divine Spirit and Inner Fire that are very difficult for Chromaggus to push through. You will want to mulligan early for Zombie Chow, and pieces of the Deathlord combo.
Cabal Shadow Priest is a key card in this fight, since it allows you to steal Chromaggus' Chromatic Dragonkin card, which the boss AI will fail to play around effectively once it is on your side of the board. He will recklessly continue to use spells, buffing your minion, and allowing you get consistent value out of it by healing it with Light of the Naaru and Circle of Healing.
As mentioned, managing the Brood Affliction cards is of utmost importance in the fight. The important cards to get rid of are the cards that grant discounts to his Minions and Spells. The cards that deal damage to you, or heal him, are less important, and the card that grants him extra copies of cards is in fact beneficial to hold, since he will quickly start to overdraw himself.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- Rumble Run
- What has happened to this site?
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!
- level one or level all ?