Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It aims to combine the excellent board control of the Paladin class with Equality + Consecration, the most efficient board clear tool in the game. Since the opposition AI favours ignoring your minions, once you are able to get a board clear with minions on board, you can spiral the game to your advantage.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,680 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan aggressively for your 1-drop minions, and immediately concede the game if you do not get one. Without a 1-drop, you will be unable to control the first few Corrupted Eggs that Razorgore plays, leading to early 7/7s on the opponent's side of the board.
Once you have a 1-drop minion in play, focus on dealing damage to the Eggs to control them, ignoring Razorgore's other minions. Your goal is to stall for time until you draw into a board clear with Equality. Do not feel like you always have to wait for the full Equality + Consecration clear, as simply casting Equality to lower a big board of Eggs to 1 health can buy you sufficient time to gain control of the game.
Once you have cleared Razorgore's board once, you should be able to seize control of it, especially if you draw a Quartermaster. Since the bosses have a tendency to hit your Hero directly, a board of ignored 1/1 tokens can quickly swing the game back in your favour once they are made into 3/3s.
In case you are unable to control the initial Eggs, the deck does play some catch-up mechanisms in the form of Big Game Hunter and Aldor Peacekeeper to stall for some more time and increase the consistency of the deck.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild