Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It aims to combine the excellent board control of the Paladin class with+ , the most efficient board clear tool in the game. Since the opposition AI favours ignoring your minions, once you are able to get a board clear with minions on board, you can spiral the game to your advantage.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for your 1-drop minions, and immediately concede the game if you do not get one. Without a 1-drop, you will be unable to control the first fews that Razorgore plays, leading to early 7/7s on the opponent's side of the board.
Once you have a 1-drop minion in play, focus on dealing damage to the Eggs to control them, ignoring Razorgore's other minions. Your goal is to stall for time until you draw into a board clear with. Do not feel like you always have to wait for the full Equality + clear, as simply casting Equality to lower a big board of Eggs to 1 health can buy you sufficient time to gain control of the game.
Once you have cleared Razorgore's board once, you should be able to seize control of it, especially if you draw a Quartermaster. Since the bosses have a tendency to hit your Hero directly, a board of ignored 1/1 tokens can quickly swing the game back in your favour once they are made into 3/3s.
In case you are unable to control the initial Eggs, the deck does play some catch-up mechanisms in the form ofand to stall for some more time and increase the consistency of the deck.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule