Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is based heavily around the standard Freeze Mage decks that we have on the site. The goal is to stall for time, protecting yourself from his weapon early using cards like Mirror Image and Snowchugger, and then curve into , which is the most important card in this fight.
Once you have a Water Elemental in play, you need to protect it at any cost. Once you are able to repeatedly Freeze Atramedes with Water Elemental while also Freezing his board with Frost Nova and Blizzard, you will quickly gain control of the fight. The goal of the fight is to stall for long enough, and create enough repetitive damage with your Freeze minions that you are able to burn Atramedes down with combinations of Frostbolt, Ice Lance, and .
Should you lose the ability to Freeze Atramades for a turn, additional cards such ascan buy you a turn and effective reset the attack of his weapon to 1.
Harrison Jones is the other crucial inclusion in this deck, and drawing 6 cards with Harrison will usually cement your victory.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens