Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Atramedes on Heroic Mode. It is based heavily around a Freeze Mage shell and aims to use combinations of Snowchugger, Water Elemental, Frost Nova, and Blizzard to keep Atramedes completely neutralised.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,920 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0EBJwCtASQB+wHDawBwAG7AosDyQOrBMsE7QSWBYoHvAj3DYgPAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is based heavily around the standard Freeze Mage decks that we have on the site. The goal is to stall for time, protecting yourself from his weapon early using cards like Mirror Image and Snowchugger, and then curve into Water Elemental, which is the most important card in this fight.
Once you have a Water Elemental in play, you need to protect it at any cost. Once you are able to repeatedly Freeze Atramedes with Water Elemental while also Freezing his board with Frost Nova and Blizzard, you will quickly gain control of the fight. The goal of the fight is to stall for long enough, and create enough repetitive damage with your Freeze minions that you are able to burn Atramedes down with combinations of Frostbolt, Ice Lance, and Fireball.
Should you lose the ability to Freeze Atramades for a turn, additional cards such as Acidic Swamp Ooze can buy you a turn and effective reset the attack of his weapon to 1.
Harrison Jones is the other crucial inclusion in this deck, and drawing 6 cards with Harrison will usually cement your victory.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?