Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is based heavily around the standard Freeze Mage decks that we have on the site. The goal is to stall for time, protecting yourself from his weapon early using cards like Mirror Image and Snowchugger, and then curve into , which is the most important card in this fight.
Once you have a Water Elemental in play, you need to protect it at any cost. Once you are able to repeatedly Freeze Atramedes with Water Elemental while also Freezing his board with Frost Nova and Blizzard, you will quickly gain control of the fight. The goal of the fight is to stall for long enough, and create enough repetitive damage with your Freeze minions that you are able to burn Atramedes down with combinations of Frostbolt, Ice Lance, and .
Should you lose the ability to Freeze Atramades for a turn, additional cards such ascan buy you a turn and effective reset the attack of his weapon to 1.
Harrison Jones is the other crucial inclusion in this deck, and drawing 6 cards with Harrison will usually cement your victory.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins