Mid-Budget Atramedes Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Atramedes on Heroic Mode. It is based heavily around a Freeze Mage shell and aims to use combinations of Snowchugger, Water Elemental, Frost Nova, and Blizzard to keep Atramedes completely neutralised.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is based heavily around the standard Freeze Mage decks that we have on the site. The goal is to stall for time, protecting yourself from his weapon early using cards like Mirror Image and Snowchugger, and then curve into Water Elemental, which is the most important card in this fight.
Once you have a Water Elemental in play, you need to protect it at any cost. Once you are able to repeatedly Freeze Atramedes with Water Elemental while also Freezing his board with Frost Nova and Blizzard, you will quickly gain control of the fight. The goal of the fight is to stall for long enough, and create enough repetitive damage with your Freeze minions that you are able to burn Atramedes down with combinations of Frostbolt, Ice Lance, and Fireball.
Should you lose the ability to Freeze Atramades for a turn, additional cards such as Acidic Swamp Ooze can buy you a turn and effective reset the attack of his weapon to 1.
Harrison Jones is the other crucial inclusion in this deck, and drawing 6 cards with Harrison will usually cement your victory.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players