Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It is built to abuse the Hero Power mechanics of Omnotron, which put into play minions that both buff your Spell Damage and reduce the cost of your spells. By combining these advantages, you can use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to draw your entire deck in a single turn and fire burn spells at your opponent until you are victorious.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 4,520 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is very straightforward and simply abuses the Spell Damage, and Spell Reduction effects that Omnotron's Hero Power minions have.
The goal here is simply to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer, since once this happens you have already won the battle. Simply survive until Omnotron puts Electron into play, and then use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle through your whole deck, throwing all forms of damage directly at Omnotron himself.
In this deck there are two ways to create enough damage to burst him all the way down in a single turn. Firstly, you can use Ancestor's Call to pull Malygos onto the field, and then take advantage of the huge Spell Damage boost to burn him down with Crackle, Frost Shock, Lightning Bolt and Lava Shock. Alternatively, you can use combinations of Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Omnotron's Arcanotron minion, to create multiple copies of it, granting you the huge spell damage boost in a different way. Which ever way you choose, the fight should be straightforward, but may take a few retries in order to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Mage Deck
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread