Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It is built to abuse the Hero Power mechanics of Omnotron, which put into play minions that both buff your Spell Damage and reduce the cost of your spells. By combining these advantages, you can use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to draw your entire deck in a single turn and fire burn spells at your opponent until you are victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is very straightforward and simply abuses the Spell Damage, and Spell Reduction effects that Omnotron's Hero Power minions have.
The goal here is simply to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer, since once this happens you have already won the battle. Simply survive until Omnotron puts Electron into play, and then use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle through your whole deck, throwing all forms of damage directly at Omnotron himself.
In this deck there are two ways to create enough damage to burst him all the way down in a single turn. Firstly, you can use Ancestor's Call to pull Malygos onto the field, and then take advantage of the huge Spell Damage boost to burn him down with Crackle, Frost Shock, Lightning Bolt and Lava Shock. Alternatively, you can use combinations of Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Omnotron's Arcanotron minion, to create multiple copies of it, granting you the huge spell damage boost in a different way. Which ever way you choose, the fight should be straightforward, but may take a few retries in order to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players