Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It is built to abuse the Hero Power mechanics of Omnotron, which put into play minions that both buff your Spell Damage and reduce the cost of your spells. By combining these advantages, you can useto draw your entire deck in a single turn and fire burn spells at your opponent until you are victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is very straightforward and simply abuses the Spell Damage, and Spell Reduction effects that Omnotron's Hero Power minions have.
The goal here is simply to draw, since once this happens you have already won the battle. Simply survive until Omnotron puts into play, and then use Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle through your whole deck, throwing all forms of damage directly at Omnotron himself.
In this deck there are two ways to create enough damage to burst him all the way down in a single turn. Firstly, you can use Ancestor's Call to pull Malygos onto the field, and then take advantage of the huge Spell Damage boost to burn him down with Crackle, Frost Shock, and Lava Shock. Alternatively, you can use combinations of Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Omnotron's minion, to create multiple copies of it, granting you the huge spell damage boost in a different way. Which ever way you choose, the fight should be straightforward, but may take a few retries in order to draw Gadgetzan Auctioneer.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)