Blood-Queen Lana'thel Cheap Paladin Deck
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Blood-Queen Lana'thel in Icecrown Citadel. It is a resilient Aggro Paladin deck comprised of Divine Shield and Deathrattle minions. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it is accessible to all players.
1. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
2. Blood-Queen Lana'thel Cheap Paladin Deck
Our deck costs 2,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
The aim of this deck is to play a constant flow of minions onto the board so that there always many solid targets for the Vampiric Bite Hero Power. There are many Divine Shield minions used to greatly devalue the Vampiric Leech Hero Power of the boss, which will benefit from the Lifesteal effect upon hitting a Divine Shield. The rest of the deck is comprised of Deathrattle minions, specifically ones that summon minions on death to ensure you have plenty of targets for Vampiric Bite and are not forced to target an enemy minion.
With this deck, you are free to be as aggressive as possible: the opponent's deck mostly consists of minions, with the only AoE effects being 2 copies of Despicable Dreadlord and a single copy of Abyssal Enforcer, however with this deck you should be expecting to win around turn 7 anyway.
Although this is an Aggro deck, you should still aim to trade into the opponent's minions where possible. You should prioritise using minions already targeted by Vampiric Bite to ensure you do not end up on a situation where you have no friendly minions available to target. If there are no trades available, you should simply rush down the boss directly, ignoring the Sleeping Acolytes on the board.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?
- OTK DK Paladin