Blood-Queen Lana'thel Cheap Paladin Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Blood-Queen Lana'thel in Icecrown Citadel. It is a resilient Aggro Paladin deck comprised of Divine Shield and Deathrattle minions. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it is accessible to all players.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The aim of this deck is to play a constant flow of minions onto the board so that there always many solid targets for theHero Power. There are many Divine Shield minions used to greatly devalue the Hero Power of the boss, which will benefit from the Lifesteal effect upon hitting a Divine Shield. The rest of the deck is comprised of Deathrattle minions, specifically ones that summon minions on death to ensure you have plenty of targets for Vampiric Bite and are not forced to target an enemy minion.
With this deck, you are free to be as aggressive as possible: the opponent's deck mostly consists of minions, with the only AoE effects being 2 copies of Despicable Dreadlord and a single copy of , however with this deck you should be expecting to win around turn 7 anyway.
Although this is an Aggro deck, you should still aim to trade into the opponent's minions where possible. You should prioritise using minions already targeted by Vampiric Bite to ensure you do not end up on a situation where you have no friendly minions available to target. If there are no trades available, you should simply rush down the boss directly, ignoring thes on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule