Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Maloriak on Normal mode and is made up only of Basic cards. It aims to use buff cards that abuse Maloriak's stat reversing effects and synergy between Beast cards to gain an advantage.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck aims to take advantage of Maloriak's stat reversing effect by playing buff cards such as Timber Wolf and Stormwind Champion. Because of the way buff effects work in Hearthstone, when you have either of these cards in play, Malroiak's Hero Power will actually provide permanent buffs to your minions instead of simply reversing them. For example, if you play Ironfur Grizzly onto a board that also has Timber Wolf in play, it will be granted the +1 attack buff, then have its stats reversed into a 3/4, then have the +1 attack buff reapplied, turning it into a 4/4.
Mulligan hard for a Timber Wolf and use Tracking to cycle through your deck and gain the two important cards than you need, and this fight should be straightforward. In the late-game, you can also use Tundra Rhino to charge 5 damage at the opponent, and then follow up with Oasis Snapjaw for 7 more.
Since the stat reversing effect of the fight works so heavily in your favour, this fight should be straightforward if you are able to draw into the important buff cards.
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Twig of the World Tree Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Nine Kobolds and Catacombs Cards Revealed, Including Two Rogue Secrets!
- The Problem With Purchasing Packs is Choice, Not Cost
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest