Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Maloriak on Normal mode and is made up only of Basic cards. It aims to use buff cards that abuse Maloriak's stat reversing effects and synergy between Beast cards to gain an advantage.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to take advantage of Maloriak's stat reversing effect by playing buff cards such as Timber Wolf and . Because of the way buff effects work in Hearthstone, when you have either of these cards in play, Malroiak's Hero Power will actually provide permanent buffs to your minions instead of simply reversing them. For example, if you play Ironfur Grizzly onto a board that also has Timber Wolf in play, it will be granted the +1 attack buff, then have its stats reversed into a 3/4, then have the +1 attack buff reapplied, turning it into a 4/4.
Mulligan hard for a Timber Wolf and use to cycle through your deck and gain the two important cards than you need, and this fight should be straightforward. In the late-game, you can also use Tundra Rhino to charge 5 damage at the opponent, and then follow up with Oasis Snapjaw for 7 more.
Since the stat reversing effect of the fight works so heavily in your favour, this fight should be straightforward if you are able to draw into the important buff cards.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule