Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It is heavily based on Warlock Zoo decks, which are excellent at getting minions into play early to deal with the Corrupted Eggs that are key to the battle.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 3,660 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
The overall strategy of this deck is fairly straightforward, and plays out very similarly to a normal Zoo game, so refer to our Zoo deck guides if you need more in-depth tips on playing the deck. The key is getting a minion into play on turn 1, and using that to control the health of the Corrupted Eggs. Despite this, Chromaggus has an unfortunate habit of playing Frostwolf Grunt early, which can lock you out of being able to deal with the first Egg before it hatches.
Mulligan hard for Flame Imp, other 1-drops, and Ironbeak Owl, as these are your best cards at keeping control of the board early. The key to this fight is a strong start, since without constantly hatching Eggs, his deck is fairly weak overall.
Once you have gained control of the board, the fight becomes a long drawn out battle, but one that is heavily in your favour. Since you have to waste so much time each turn killing Eggs, the fight to eventually kill Razorgore can take a long time, and you will naturally lower your own life total by using Life Tap. It is important here to play around the direct damage in your opponent's deck in the form of Wolfrider, Blackwing Corruptor, and Dragon's Breath. If you succeed in playing around these outs, your victory is all but guaranteed.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild