Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It is heavily based on Warlock Zoo decks, which are excellent at getting minions into play early to deal with thes that are key to the battle.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The overall strategy of this deck is fairly straightforward, and plays out very similarly to a normal Zoo game, so refer to our Zoo deck guides if you need more in-depth tips on playing the deck. The key is getting a minion into play on turn 1, and using that to control the health of the Frostwolf Grunt early, which can lock you out of being able to deal with the first Egg before it hatches.s. Despite this, Chromaggus has an unfortunate habit of playing
Mulligan hard for, other 1-drops, and , as these are your best cards at keeping control of the board early. The key to this fight is a strong start, since without constantly hatching Eggs, his deck is fairly weak overall.
Once you have gained control of the board, the fight becomes a long drawn out battle, but one that is heavily in your favour. Since you have to waste so much time each turn killing Eggs, the fight to eventually kill Razorgore can take a long time, and you will naturally lower your own life total by using Wolfrider, Blackwing Corruptor, and Dragon's Breath. If you succeed in playing around these outs, your victory is all but guaranteed.. It is important here to play around the direct damage in your opponent's deck in the form of
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule