Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Heroic Mode. It is heavily based on Warlock Zoo decks, which are excellent at getting minions into play early to deal with thes that are key to the battle.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The overall strategy of this deck is fairly straightforward, and plays out very similarly to a normal Zoo game, so refer to our Zoo deck guides if you need more in-depth tips on playing the deck. The key is getting a minion into play on turn 1, and using that to control the health of the Frostwolf Grunt early, which can lock you out of being able to deal with the first Egg before it hatches.s. Despite this, Chromaggus has an unfortunate habit of playing
Mulligan hard for, other 1-drops, and , as these are your best cards at keeping control of the board early. The key to this fight is a strong start, since without constantly hatching Eggs, his deck is fairly weak overall.
Once you have gained control of the board, the fight becomes a long drawn out battle, but one that is heavily in your favour. Since you have to waste so much time each turn killing Eggs, the fight to eventually kill Razorgore can take a long time, and you will naturally lower your own life total by using Wolfrider, Blackwing Corruptor, and Dragon's Breath. If you succeed in playing around these outs, your victory is all but guaranteed.. It is important here to play around the direct damage in your opponent's deck in the form of
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)