Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Highlord Omokk in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 6,380 Arcane Dust to make. The deck is based on the Warlock Zoo archetype and features low-cost minions that will help you spend all your mana every turn, all the while putting immense pressure on Omokk to defeat him quickly.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 6,380 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0GBvIB8QWeB7kNgg77Dgz7AfcEigbOBvUN+g2BDo4O3Q+CEJAQ8BEA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
The only major complication in this fight is Highlord Omokk's ME SMASH Hero Power, which is a 0 Mana autofire Hero Power that destroys a random minion on your side of the board every turn. To deal with this, we have built a deck based around the Warlock Zoo archetype, but with an increased focus on Deathrattle minions and token generation to weaken the effect of ME SMASH.
Once you do not have to worry about his Hero Power too much, the fight becomes fairly straightforward and you should be able to easily outvalue him by making good trades. If you are able to get a Baron Rivendare or Kel'Thuzad onto the board, and they survive a turn or two of ME SMASH, you will quickly run away with the game.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid