Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Highlord Omokk in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 6,380 Arcane Dust to make. The deck is based on the Warlock Zoo archetype and features low-cost minions that will help you spend all your mana every turn, all the while putting immense pressure on Omokk to defeat him quickly.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The only major complication in this fight is Highlord Omokk'sHero Power, which is a 0 Mana autofire Hero Power that destroys a random minion on your side of the board every turn. To deal with this, we have built a deck based around the Warlock Zoo archetype, but with an increased focus on Deathrattle minions and token generation to weaken the effect of ME SMASH.
Once you do not have to worry about his Hero Power too much, the fight becomes fairly straightforward and you should be able to easily outvalue him by making good trades. If you are able to get a Kel'Thuzad onto the board, and they survive a turn or two of ME SMASH, you will quickly run away with the game.or
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins