Cheap Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Victor Nefarius on Heroic Mode. It is built around the strategy of allowing the boss to overextend onto the board with his huge Mana pool, and then punishing him with a big board clear. Once you have achieved this, the boss will be too low on cards to compete with you any longer, leading to your victory.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Although Nefarius starting this fight with 10 Mana may seem completely unfair initially, it actually ends up being his downfall. Since he has so much Mana at his disposal, he will quickly over commit to the board, leading to a board clear from you in the form of+ . Once you are able to achieve this, he will be too low on cards to keep up consistent pressure on you, and you should be able to outvalue him, leading to an eventual win.
Mulligan hard for Zombie Chow, , and Mind Control Tech, as these are your key cards for controlling the board early, and stalling long enough that your eventual Equality combo is completely devastating for him. Mind Control Tech is only of use early in the game, as later on he will not have enough minions in his hand for it to have an effect.
After your eventual board clear, Nefarius' hand will be saturated with Paladin spells, but he will have insufficient minions to create any pressure. The only thing to look out for here is that he can eventually draw into the Equality + Consecration combo himself through stealing your spells, so you should endeavour to only have enough pressure on the board to ensure dominance, and keep enough pressure in your hand to follow up if the worst should happen.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees