Cheap Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Heroic Mode. It relies on a strategy of Murloc synergy and playing an extremely low curve to keep your hand empty and prevent overdraws due to the boss's Hero Power. It also relies on usingto get a strong advantage in the early turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Since on Heroic mode Vaelastrasz's Milling strategy is even more aggressive than in Normal mode, in addition to him gaining a Mana Crystal on every turn, engaging him in a fair battle for value is ill-advised. Instead, the winning strategy is to be relentlessly aggressive, and rely on his Hero Power working against him, as it provides you with constant fuel to maintain the aggression.
You should Mulligan early for your 0 cost cards such as Corruption on your minions, in which scenario you should trade off the Corrupted minion immediately., and simply focus on playing out as many cards from your hand as possible on each turn. Focus on dealing damage directly to the boss, and ignore his minions. The exception to this rule is when he casts
As long as you are smart with your Mana usage on each turn, you should quickly overwhelm your opponent with damage and Murloc synergy, and be able to finish the game with a timely Savage Roar for lethal damage.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard