Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Tempo Mage deck but plays additional removal options so you are always able to deal with the opponent's board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for Mana Wyrm and removal options like Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast. Since you will never have in this fight, Flamewaker is a less attractive keep. Cult Sorcerer and Sorcerer's Apprentice are also strong keeps to allow you some additional Tempo in the early game.
Since this fight bars minions from being able to trade, Tempo Mage is a perfect fit. Even in Constructed, the ideal scenario for a Tempo Mage deck is that you use removal spells to clear your opponent's board while your minions push through damage to the opposing hero. By mimicking this strategy exactly in this fight, you will sometimes not even be affected by the fight's special rules.
Some extra cards have been added to the deck to allow you to AoE your opponent more consistently if they have started to build a board lead. And allow you time to catch up with a Flamewaker or .
The fight is dependent on a strong opening hand with this deck and may take a few attempts, but with a strong opener, it should be very straightforward.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule