Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Tempo Mage deck but plays additional removal options so you are always able to deal with the opponent's board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for Mana Wyrm and removal options like Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast. Since you will never have in this fight, Flamewaker is a less attractive keep. Cult Sorcerer and Sorcerer's Apprentice are also strong keeps to allow you some additional Tempo in the early game.
Since this fight bars minions from being able to trade, Tempo Mage is a perfect fit. Even in Constructed, the ideal scenario for a Tempo Mage deck is that you use removal spells to clear your opponent's board while your minions push through damage to the opposing hero. By mimicking this strategy exactly in this fight, you will sometimes not even be affected by the fight's special rules.
Some extra cards have been added to the deck to allow you to AoE your opponent more consistently if they have started to build a board lead. And allow you time to catch up with a Flamewaker or .
The fight is dependent on a strong opening hand with this deck and may take a few attempts, but with a strong opener, it should be very straightforward.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees