Curator Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Curator on Heroic mode. It is based around a Constructed Tempo Mage deck but plays additional removal options so you are always able to deal with the opponent's board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan aggressively for Mana Wyrm and removal options like Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast. Since you will never have in this fight, Flamewaker is a less attractive keep. Cult Sorcerer and Sorcerer's Apprentice are also strong keeps to allow you some additional Tempo in the early game.
Since this fight bars minions from being able to trade, Tempo Mage is a perfect fit. Even in Constructed, the ideal scenario for a Tempo Mage deck is that you use removal spells to clear your opponent's board while your minions push through damage to the opposing hero. By mimicking this strategy exactly in this fight, you will sometimes not even be affected by the fight's special rules.
Some extra cards have been added to the deck to allow you to AoE your opponent more consistently if they have started to build a board lead. And allow you time to catch up with a Flamewaker or .
The fight is dependent on a strong opening hand with this deck and may take a few attempts, but with a strong opener, it should be very straightforward.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins