Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Big Bad Wolf on Heroic Mode. It bypasses the 1/1 minion limitation by using high-impact Deathrattles to ensure that you are still getting excellent value for the 1 Mana you play per minion.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan purely for Mysterious Challenger, Wobbling Runts, , Sylvanas Windrunner, and N'Zoth, the Corruptor. These are the power cards in your deck and you will need a fast start involving at least one of these cards in order to mitigate the huge board advantage that your opponent starts with.
N'Zoth, the Corruptor is the ultimate win condition in this deck, as it will revive all of the Deathrattle minions that you have played in the game at full value, bypassing the 1/1 stat limitation. The goal of the game is simply to survive through the early game by loading high value Deathrattle minions on the board and using their secondary forms to fight for the board and then activate a power turn using Mysterious Challenger or N'Zoth, Ideally, you will want to have had die before using N'Zoth, but this is not essential; as long as you feel you have enough health to survive the opponent's next turn, then N'Zoth will probably be a game-winning play. Be aware that your opponent does have Savage Roar in his deck, which can be extremely punishing if you play N'Zoth without a Taunt being revived.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)