Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Big Bad Wolf on Heroic Mode. It bypasses the 1/1 minion limitation by using high-impact Deathrattles to ensure that you are still getting excellent value for the 1 Mana you play per minion.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 9,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZ8FBKQD+ga5DeCsAg2MAcgE+g2BDowOkBDYFKYVkReArwKNrwKxrwL/rwIA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan purely for Mysterious Challenger, Wobbling Runts, Tirion Fordring, Sylvanas Windrunner, and N'Zoth, the Corruptor. These are the power cards in your deck and you will need a fast start involving at least one of these cards in order to mitigate the huge board advantage that your opponent starts with.
N'Zoth, the Corruptor is the ultimate win condition in this deck, as it will revive all of the Deathrattle minions that you have played in the game at full value, bypassing the 1/1 stat limitation. The goal of the game is simply to survive through the early game by loading high value Deathrattle minions on the board and using their secondary forms to fight for the board and then activate a power turn using Mysterious Challenger or N'Zoth, Ideally, you will want to have had Tirion Fordring die before using N'Zoth, but this is not essential; as long as you feel you have enough health to survive the opponent's next turn, then N'Zoth will probably be a game-winning play. Be aware that your opponent does have Savage Roar in his deck, which can be extremely punishing if you play N'Zoth without a Taunt being revived.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please