Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
The goal of this fight is to stabilise the game against Nazra Wildaxe for as long as possible to allow you to immediately finish off Prince Malchezaar with back to back Anyfin Can Happens. Stabilising against Nazra is quite difficult on Heroic, since she has access to so much damage, but it is still an effective strategy.
1. Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 6,000 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for Bluegill Warrior and Blessing of Wisdom in your opening hand. Blessing of Wisdom is a strong card in this fight since it can allow you very quickly fill up your hand with the answers you need if you place it on one of the opposing minions. The overall gameplan is to stall against Nazra for as long as possible to allow you to play all 4 of your Murloc minions and have access to both Anyfin Can Happen in your hand.
Since you do not intend to try and fight Malchezaar honestly, you are free to use all of your resources to stall out the Nazra fight; this means you are free to use your premium board clears like Equality to stabilise this fight instead of holding them to answer the huge tokens that are summoned in the second portion.
Simply clear the board as best you can each turn and heal when necessary, keeping in mind that Nazra has access to significant burst damage in the form of Mortal Strike and weapons, and then when you are set up having played all your Murlocs, kill her and allow the fight to transition. At this point it is just a matter of casting both of your Anyfin Can Happens which will deal enough damage to seal the game.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!