Free Medivh! Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
The goal of this fight is to stabilise the game against Nazra Wildaxe for as long as possible to allow you to immediately finish off Prince Malchezaar with back to back Anyfin Can Happens. Stabilising against Nazra is quite difficult on Heroic, since she has access to so much damage, but it is still an effective strategy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Bluegill Warrior and Blessing of Wisdom in your opening hand. Blessing of Wisdom is a strong card in this fight since it can allow you very quickly fill up your hand with the answers you need if you place it on one of the opposing minions. The overall gameplan is to stall against Nazra for as long as possible to allow you to play all 4 of your Murloc minions and have access to both Anyfin Can Happen in your hand.
Since you do not intend to try and fight Malchezaar honestly, you are free to use all of your resources to stall out the Nazra fight; this means you are free to use your premium board clears liketo stabilise this fight instead of holding them to answer the huge tokens that are summoned in the second portion.
Simply clear the board as best you can each turn and heal when necessary, keeping in mind that Nazra has access to significant burst damage in the form of Mortal Strike and weapons, and then when you are set up having played all your Murlocs, kill her and allow the fight to transition. At this point it is just a matter of casting both of your Anyfin Can Happens which will deal enough damage to seal the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins