Rumble Run Captain Hooktusk Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating Princess Talanji in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
Captain Hooktusk will use theShrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine is very aggressive, providing friendly minions with permanent Stealth and providing a board-wide attack buff when it is killed.
is a fairly insignificant Shrine and can usually be ignored. The boss will play many cheap Pirates, but it should be easy to out-damage it in the early rounds. If you do choose to kill the Shrine, you should make sure you have a way to deal with the board to prevent leaving minions alive with boosted Attack values.
Treasure from Below
Captain Hooktusk will use theShrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine slowly siphons cards out of your deck and allows the boss to use them against you at a discounted cost.
Treasure from Below is one of the most difficult Shrines to play against in the middle rounds. Its powerful effect means it should be kill as soon as possible at every opportunity. Even when repeatedly killed, it will still steal a significant number of cards from your deck, accelerating the rate you reach fatigue damage. It is important to play aggressively and as quickly as possible before you run out of cards and lose to fatigue.
Captain Hooktusk will use theShrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine double-casts all spells used by the boss to create huge tempo turns that can quickly snowball out of control.
- 21 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)