Rumble Run High Priestess Jeklik Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating High Priestess Jeklik in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
High Priestess Jeklik will use the Blood Pact Shrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine has the high-tempo effect of allowing spells to be paid for with Health rather than Mana.
Blood Pact is possible the easiest Shrine to defeat in the game. The AI will almost always immediately play out all of its spells for minimal value, draining all of its Health. In order to win the game, you will simply deal the final points of damage. As the boss will sometimes have a few Taunts in play, such as using Voidwalker combined with Ectomancy, you should try to hold onto some direct damage until the boss has finished lowering its Health as an easy way to win.
High Priestess Jeklik will use the Dark Reliquary Shrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine is very potent and summons a random Demon every time a card is Discarded.
The boss will usually play Lakkari Sacrifice turn 1. This will be quickly followed up by cheap Discard effects, so it is important to kill Dark Reliquary as soon as possible otherwise it can easily snowball out of control. While the Shrine is dormant, the boss will rapidly run out of cards, which you can accelerate by attacking any Howlfiends in play. Additionally, you should try to leave a Howlfiend alive as the Quest is completed, allowing you to attack into it to Discard the Nether Portal Quest reward.
High Priestess Jeklik will use the Hir'eek's Hunger Shrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine reflects any self-inflicted Hero damage and is capable of rapid burn damage.
The Hir'eek's Hunger Shrine is capable of huge amounts of burn damage, greatly limiting the amount of time you have to win the game. It is important to remove the Shrine whenever it is alive, but you should position yourself aggressively on the board to also maximise damage done to the boss. Be particularly careful of Unlicensed Apothecary which can cause huge amounts of self-damage that can be reflected toward you.
- 17 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock