Rumble Run High Priestess Jeklik Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating High Priestess Jeklik in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
High Priestess Jeklik will use theShrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine has the high-tempo effect of allowing spells to be paid for with Health rather than Mana.
High Priestess Jeklik will use theShrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine is very potent and summons a random Demon every time a card is Discarded.
The boss will usually play Lakkari Sacrifice turn 1. This will be quickly followed up by cheap Discard effects, so it is important to kill as soon as possible otherwise it can easily snowball out of control. While the Shrine is dormant, the boss will rapidly run out of cards, which you can accelerate by attacking any Howlfiends in play. Additionally, you should try to leave a Howlfiend alive as the Quest is completed, allowing you to attack into it to Discard the Quest reward.
High Priestess Jeklik will use theShrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine reflects any self-inflicted Hero damage and is capable of rapid burn damage.
The Unlicensed Apothecary which can cause huge amounts of self-damage that can be reflected toward you.Shrine is capable of huge amounts of burn damage, greatly limiting the amount of time you have to win the game. It is important to remove the Shrine whenever it is alive, but you should position yourself aggressively on the board to also maximise damage done to the boss. Be particularly careful of
- 17 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins