Rumble Run Zul'jin Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating Zul'jin in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
Zul'jin will use theShrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine provides random bonus effects for Beasts that are summoned.
Although the Shrine may seem scary, its inconsistent effect paired with the low Health of the boss means you can simply ignore it and rush down the boss. You should try to avoid attacking minions, especially with Secrets in play, asis quite strong in combination with the Shrine.
Zul'jin will use theShrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine can snowball out of control if enemy minions are able to use its Overkill effect.
The Shrine itself is very underwhelming and the boss does not utilise high-Attack, or Rush and Charge minions well. You should be a little bit cautious about leaving low Health minions on the board, but if you stay on top of removing any minions played for the boss, the Shrine should be quite straightforward to defeat.
Zul'jin will use theShrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine is extremely powerful and it can prove very difficult to play around all of the Secrets in play.
The key to playing around theShrine is trying to make sure the Shrine is killed as fast as possible each time it respawns, ideally removing it with a spell to avoid triggering Secrets. Due to the high amount of Health of the boss, it is important to play the long game and respect every minions by staying in full control of the board at all times.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs