Rumble Run Hex Lord Malacrass Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating Hex Lord Malacrass in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
Hex Lord Malacrass will use theShrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine offers immense value in the right circumstances, allowing to be used for free and resetting each time it kills a minion.
The Shrine itself can in theory be avoided most of the time with careful play. Leaving no minions on 1 Health will prevent the Hero Power from being reset most of the time, however, because the boss plays cards like Daring Fire-Eater, and Spirit of the Dragonhawk, things can easily go wrong. As precaution, you should prioritise killing the Shrine whenever you have minions on the board for it, but it can be completely ignored while you have no minions in play.,
Hex Lord Malacrass will use theShrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine provides a huge amount of Spell Power that varies based on the number of spells in hand.
Hex Lord Malacrass will use theShrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine is capable of creating huge amounts of burst damage by creating free spells by freezing targets.
When first playing against Flamewaker. Additionally, if you allow your opponent to keep a full hand of spells, you run the risk of being burst down from full Health by Malygos. To counter this Shrine, you should try to make sure it is consistently killed each time it respawns. Without the Shrine, the AI uses a very inefficient deck and will often run out of cards and be forced to throw away any Forstfire spells to stay alive., the Shrine seems relatively harmless, generating 1-damage spells. However, the deck contains many strong synergies with it, such as cards like
- 16 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins