Rumble Run Princess Talanji Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating Princess Talanji in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
Princess Talanji will use theShrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine offers excellent value, allowing Priest spells to be cycled very easily.
Power Word: Shield and offer little threat. Due to the little threat posed by the Shrine and the low Health of the boss, you can rush down the boss for a quick victory.is a very intimidating Shrine that has the potential to offer huge value, especially if a has also been played. However, most of the spells played will be simply Health buffs like
Princess Talanji will use theShrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine turns Healing effects into damage, allowing passive healing cards to become powerful removal tools.
Although Circle of Healing and single-target removal from , Shroom Brewer, and Darkshire Alchemist. You should also avoid investing too much in a single powerful minion as Hozen Healer can be used to instantly kill any target.has a large amount of Health, it is important to remove it swiftly whenever it alive. While the Shrine is alive, you will be vulnerable to board clears from
Princess Talanji will use theShrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine offers immense value and is combined with many powerful Deathrattle minions with long-term resilience.
Although the Shrine is quite easy to remove with just 3 Health, it is important to kill it at every opportunity. Leaving it alive will make you very vulnerable to board flooding from cards like Piloted Sky Golem, Sneed's Old Shredder, and . To minimise this risk, you should make sure to time the killing of all Deathrattle minions on the board while the Shrine is dormant.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs