Rumble Run Princess Talanji Guide
This guide is designed to aid you in defeating Princess Talanji in Rastakhan's Rumble Run. It goes into detail about how to defeat each of the Shrines and accompanying decks that the boss may use.
Princess Talanji will use the Bwonsamdi's Tome Shrine when faced in 1 of the first 2 rounds of a Rumble Run. The Shrine offers excellent value, allowing Priest spells to be cycled very easily.
Bwonsamdi's Tome is a very intimidating Shrine that has the potential to offer huge value, especially if a Radiant Elemental has also been played. However, most of the spells played will be simply Health buffs like Power Word: Shield and offer little threat. Due to the little threat posed by the Shrine and the low Health of the boss, you can rush down the boss for a quick victory.
Princess Talanji will use the Bwonsamdi's Covenant Shrine when faced in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th round. The Shrine turns Healing effects into damage, allowing passive healing cards to become powerful removal tools.
Although Bwonsamdi's Covenant has a large amount of Health, it is important to remove it swiftly whenever it alive. While the Shrine is alive, you will be vulnerable to board clears from Circle of Healing and single-target removal from Earthen Ring Farseer, Shroom Brewer, and Darkshire Alchemist. You should also avoid investing too much in a single powerful minion as Hozen Healer can be used to instantly kill any target.
Princess Talanji will use the Bwonsamdi's Sanctum Shrine when faced in the 6th, 7th, or 8th round of a Rumble Run. The Shrine offers immense value and is combined with many powerful Deathrattle minions with long-term resilience.
Although the Shrine is quite easy to remove with just 3 Health, it is important to kill it at every opportunity. Leaving it alive will make you very vulnerable to board flooding from cards like Piloted Sky Golem, Sneed's Old Shredder, and Ghastcoiler. To minimise this risk, you should make sure to time the killing of all Deathrattle minions on the board while the Shrine is dormant.
- 16 Dec. 2018: Guide added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck