Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
- 4. ChangeLog
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Baron Geddon in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 1,560 Arcane Dust to make. The deck uses Warrior's Hero Power to survive the damage from the Firesworns and cards that get better with damage, such as Frothing Berserker and Gurubashi Berserker, to tilt the game in your favour.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,560 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcAD50CkAORA9QEjgXeBYAGpAbvB9QI+wyNDuMP5xHSrgIA (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
n Heroic mode, the Firesworns that start the game on Garr's side of the board are a huge problem. If you allow multiples of them to die on the same turn, you can easily find yourself taking 30+ damage simply from their Deathrattle effects. In order to beat Garr, you need to focus early on putting different amounts of damage onto each Firesworn, causing them to die on different turns.
This deck also plays two copies of Mind Control Tech to steal one of the Firesworn away from Garr and deal some damage to him with it instead. Aside from those, almost every other minion in the deck is designed to have a beneficial effect when it takes damage, meaning that Garr's auto-fire Hero Power will work in your favour on almost every turn.
As long as you are able to stem the early damage from the Firesworn, the game should quickly swing in your favour once you are able to get your Frothing Berserkers, Gurubashi Berserkers, and Grim Patrons into play.
- 10 Nov. 2016: Removed Warsong Commander from the deck.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior