Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Baron Geddon in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 1,560 Arcane Dust to make. The deck uses Warrior's Hero Power to survive the damage from thes and cards that get better with damage, such as and , to tilt the game in your favour.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
n Heroic mode, thes that start the game on Garr's side of the board are a huge problem. If you allow multiples of them to die on the same turn, you can easily find yourself taking 30+ damage simply from their Deathrattle effects. In order to beat Garr, you need to focus early on putting different amounts of damage onto each Firesworn, causing them to die on different turns.
This deck also plays two copies of Mind Control Tech to steal one of the Firesworn away from Garr and deal some damage to him with it instead. Aside from those, almost every other minion in the deck is designed to have a beneficial effect when it takes damage, meaning that Garr's auto-fire Hero Power will work in your favour on almost every turn.
As long as you are able to stem the early damage from the Firesworn, the game should quickly swing in your favour once you are able to get your Grim Patrons into play.s, s, and
- 10 Nov. 2016: Removed Warsong Commander from the deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs