Cheap Garr Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Baron Geddon in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 1,560 Arcane Dust to make. The deck uses Warrior's Hero Power to survive the damage from thes and cards that get better with damage, such as and , to tilt the game in your favour.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
n Heroic mode, thes that start the game on Garr's side of the board are a huge problem. If you allow multiples of them to die on the same turn, you can easily find yourself taking 30+ damage simply from their Deathrattle effects. In order to beat Garr, you need to focus early on putting different amounts of damage onto each Firesworn, causing them to die on different turns.
This deck also plays two copies of Mind Control Tech to steal one of the Firesworn away from Garr and deal some damage to him with it instead. Aside from those, almost every other minion in the deck is designed to have a beneficial effect when it takes damage, meaning that Garr's auto-fire Hero Power will work in your favour on almost every turn.
As long as you are able to stem the early damage from the Firesworn, the game should quickly swing in your favour once you are able to get your Grim Patrons into play.s, s, and
- 10 Nov. 2016: Removed Warsong Commander from the deck.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins