Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It uses a Freeze Mage shell to abuse the Hero Power minions that are summoned in the fight. Using Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Archmage Antonidas to take advantage of the spell discount granted by Electron.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 4,120 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0EArgIhw8OigGsAcABuwKuA8kDqwTLBOYE7QSWBaQH+wz3DQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck follows a basic Freeze Mage strategy, stalling in the early game with Freeze mechanics and Secrets until you are able to draw into key combo pieces for the win.
Your win conditions in this deck are numerous and depend heavily on which of Omnotron's Hero Power minions you are able to leave alive. The most important one to leave in play is Electron, which reduces the cost of all spells by 3. Using this minion, you can use Gadgetzan to draw through your deck extremely quickly, allowing you get Archmage Antonidas into your hand. At this point you can simply freeze the board with a free Frost Nova, and wait for the next turn when you will be able to generate numerous free Fireballs with Archmage's effect in combination with the Spell cost reduction.
The alternate way to win the fight is to allow one or more Arcanotrons to survive on the board, and simply burn Omnotron down directly with Fireballs, Frostbolts, and Ice Lances. This method is more difficult to setup, since Arcanotron is so easily swept by your AoE spells, but it useful to keep in mind as an alternate win condition if your Archmage Antonidas is not showing up.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior