Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It uses a Freeze Mage shell to abuse the Hero Power minions that are summoned in the fight. Using Archmage Antonidas to take advantage of the spell discount granted by .and
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck follows a basic Freeze Mage strategy, stalling in the early game with Freeze mechanics and Secrets until you are able to draw into key combo pieces for the win.
Your win conditions in this deck are numerous and depend heavily on which of Omnotron's Hero Power minions you are able to leave alive. The most important one to leave in play is Archmage Antonidas into your hand. At this point you can simply freeze the board with a free Frost Nova, and wait for the next turn when you will be able to generate numerous free s with Archmage's effect in combination with the Spell cost reduction., which reduces the cost of all spells by 3. Using this minion, you can use Gadgetzan to draw through your deck extremely quickly, allowing you get
The alternate way to win the fight is to allow one or more Frostbolts, and Ice Lances. This method is more difficult to setup, since Arcanotron is so easily swept by your AoE spells, but it useful to keep in mind as an alternate win condition if your Archmage Antonidas is not showing up.s to survive on the board, and simply burn Omnotron down directly with Fireballs,
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule