Mid-Budget Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Heroic Mode. It uses a Freeze Mage shell to abuse the Hero Power minions that are summoned in the fight. Using Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Archmage Antonidas to take advantage of the spell discount granted by Electron.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck follows a basic Freeze Mage strategy, stalling in the early game with Freeze mechanics and Secrets until you are able to draw into key combo pieces for the win.
Your win conditions in this deck are numerous and depend heavily on which of Omnotron's Hero Power minions you are able to leave alive. The most important one to leave in play is Electron, which reduces the cost of all spells by 3. Using this minion, you can use Gadgetzan to draw through your deck extremely quickly, allowing you get Archmage Antonidas into your hand. At this point you can simply freeze the board with a free Frost Nova, and wait for the next turn when you will be able to generate numerous free Fireballs with Archmage's effect in combination with the Spell cost reduction.
The alternate way to win the fight is to allow one or more Arcanotrons to survive on the board, and simply burn Omnotron down directly with Fireballs, Frostbolts, and Ice Lances. This method is more difficult to setup, since Arcanotron is so easily swept by your AoE spells, but it useful to keep in mind as an alternate win condition if your Archmage Antonidas is not showing up.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players