Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on an aggressive start to counter Grimstone's slow deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for as aggressive a start as possible with Frostbolt, , and having the highest priority. Despite having a deck full of Legendary cards, Grimstone only has a handful of cards he can play in the early turns, like , Millhouse Manastorm, or Nat Pagle. So, you only need to properly navigate the early turns to win the game.
It should be noted that we pushed Grimstone to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs