Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on an aggressive start to counter Grimstone's slow deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for as aggressive a start as possible with Frostbolt, , and having the highest priority. Despite having a deck full of Legendary cards, Grimstone only has a handful of cards he can play in the early turns, like , Millhouse Manastorm, or Nat Pagle. So, you only need to properly navigate the early turns to win the game.
It should be noted that we pushed Grimstone to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins