Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on an aggressive start to counter Grimstone's slow deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for as aggressive a start as possible with Frostbolt, , and having the highest priority. Despite having a deck full of Legendary cards, Grimstone only has a handful of cards he can play in the early turns, like , Millhouse Manastorm, or Nat Pagle. So, you only need to properly navigate the early turns to win the game.
It should be noted that we pushed Grimstone to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens