Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on an aggressive start to counter Grimstone's slow deck.
1. Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for as aggressive a start as possible with Frostbolt, Kobold Geomancer, and River Crocolisk having the highest priority. Despite having a deck full of Legendary cards, Grimstone only has a handful of cards he can play in the early turns, like Bloodmage Thalnos, Millhouse Manastorm, or Nat Pagle. So, you only need to properly navigate the early turns to win the game.
It should be noted that we pushed Grimstone to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange