Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode High Justice Grimstone in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on an aggressive start to counter Grimstone's slow deck.
1. Basic High Justice Grimstone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for as aggressive a start as possible with Frostbolt, Kobold Geomancer, and River Crocolisk having the highest priority. Despite having a deck full of Legendary cards, Grimstone only has a handful of cards he can play in the early turns, like Bloodmage Thalnos, Millhouse Manastorm, or Nat Pagle. So, you only need to properly navigate the early turns to win the game.
It should be noted that we pushed Grimstone to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild