Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel on Heroic Mode. Since the conditions of the battle make your minions' attack value irrelevant, this deck focuses entirely on generating the maximum number of minions on the board.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAZ8FAoUD0gQO6AH0BfUFngfQB7EI+wz1DcIO6g/tD4UQxxPJFgA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Due to the Hero Power of the boss now affecting his minions as well as his own life total, there is no reason to include high attack minions in your deck. The key to this fight is simply to generate the largest possible board of tokens you can on each turn. Although he has tools in his deck to deal with this, like Brawl, they are few and far between, meaning you should be spend most of the fight with 5+ minions in play.
Although it takes a long time, this strategy will overcome Steel Sentinel eventually, but it requires smart usage of the cards like Equality, Repentance, and Keeper of Uldaman in the deck. Refrain from playing any of these cards too early and instead hold them for his larger taunts and North Sea Krakens later in the game. One of the only ways the boss can defeat the strategy of this deck is to get a huge minion into play that you cannot deal with and simply hit you directly with it a few time. To avoid this, make sure you always keep one of the above answers in your hand at all times.
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior