Cheap The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel on Heroic Mode. Since the conditions of the battle make your minions' attack value irrelevant, this deck focuses entirely on generating the maximum number of minions on the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Due to the Hero Power of the boss now affecting his minions as well as his own life total, there is no reason to include high attack minions in your deck. The key to this fight is simply to generate the largest possible board of tokens you can on each turn. Although he has tools in his deck to deal with this, like, they are few and far between, meaning you should be spend most of the fight with 5+ minions in play.
Although it takes a long time, this strategy will overcome Steel Sentinel eventually, but it requires smart usage of the cards like Repentance, and Keeper of Uldaman in the deck. Refrain from playing any of these cards too early and instead hold them for his larger taunts and North Sea Krakens later in the game. One of the only ways the boss can defeat the strategy of this deck is to get a huge minion into play that you cannot deal with and simply hit you directly with it a few time. To avoid this, make sure you always keep one of the above answers in your hand at all times.,
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins