Cheap Zinaar Tempo Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Heroic mode. It is based around abusing Flamewaker alongside the 0-Mana spells you are granted each turn to swing the game on one key turn in the mid-game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Flamewaker Tempo Mage is one of the most efficient methods for defeating this boss. Your deck is packed with removal and strong tempo options to keep you in the game through the first few turns. After this, your goal is simply to wait until you draw Flamewaker and use it with the collection of 0-Mana Spells that the boss kindly grants you.
Mulligan for Mana Wyrm, Mad Scientist, Flamewaker and your cheap removal spells. Although Flamewaker will not an early play in this fight, it is still crucial enough to keep to make sure you have it when it is time to make your big swing play.
You should endeavour to save as many of the Wish cards as possible for your eventual Flamewaker turn. However, you can use one or two early on if you are out of options in your hand, or if it enables a strong trade with a Mana Wyrm.
Timing your Flamewaker turn is the most crucial part of this fight. Somewhere around turn 6 is usually correct. Zinaar will usually ignore any minions you play on earlier turns, meaning you can use turn 4 and 5 to build a few minions on the board and then clear your opponent's board completely on turn 6 or 7, leaving you with a huge advantage. The only thing to watch out for here is that you do not fall so low that Zinaar can simply finish you off with spells like Forgotten Torch or from his hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs