Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck relies on building a huge minion and killing Lord Slitherspear in one or two swift attacks. To help you reach this point, the rest of the deck is packed with removal, silences, and AoE in order to help you control the constant flood of his minions.
Mulligan as hard as possible for, as this will always get value in the early turns. From here, simply cycle through your deck and remove the bosses minions whenever you can. Do not be afraid to invest a little of your life to set up a better AoE option on the following turn. Since his turns are mostly predictable, you can easily choose how to ration out your spells.
Once you are able to simultaneously clear you opponent's minions and drop your own in the same turn, you can start to build up your counterattack. Deathlord is ideal to drop on the board, as it can very easily be turned into a 16/16 or bigger and steal the game away.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule