Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck relies on building a huge minion and killing Lord Slitherspear in one or two swift attacks. To help you reach this point, the rest of the deck is packed with removal, silences, and AoE in order to help you control the constant flood of his minions.
Mulligan as hard as possible for Northshire Cleric, as this will always get value in the early turns. From here, simply cycle through your deck and remove the bosses minions whenever you can. Do not be afraid to invest a little of your life to set up a better AoE option on the following turn. Since his turns are mostly predictable, you can easily choose how to ration out your spells.
Once you are able to simultaneously clear you opponent's minions and drop your own in the same turn, you can start to build up your counterattack. Deathlord is ideal to drop on the board, as it can very easily be turned into a 16/16 or bigger and steal the game away.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call