Cheap Slitherspear Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck relies on building a huge minion and killing Lord Slitherspear in one or two swift attacks. To help you reach this point, the rest of the deck is packed with removal, silences, and AoE in order to help you control the constant flood of his minions.
Mulligan as hard as possible for, as this will always get value in the early turns. From here, simply cycle through your deck and remove the bosses minions whenever you can. Do not be afraid to invest a little of your life to set up a better AoE option on the following turn. Since his turns are mostly predictable, you can easily choose how to ration out your spells.
Once you are able to simultaneously clear you opponent's minions and drop your own in the same turn, you can start to build up your counterattack. Deathlord is ideal to drop on the board, as it can very easily be turned into a 16/16 or bigger and steal the game away.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition