Basic Temple Escape Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Temple Escape on Normal mode and is comprised of only Basic Set cards. Temple Escape is all about survival and removal, so Priest is a natural choice for the challenge. Packing the deck with Taunts, heals and removal options makes this fight very straightforward.
1. Basic Temple Escape Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
The theme of this deck is simple, Taunt and remove. In a regular Hearthstone deck, filling your deck with Taunt minions is a very bad idea, since these minions have weak stats for their cost, leading to you slowly falling behind on the board. In this fight, however, this is irrelevant since you are simply looking to survive a set number of turns, and the board is reset to nothing half way through the fight.
Mulligan for a Shadow Word: Pain and your early minions. Do not use the Shadow Word: Pain on the initial Zombie Chow, and instead hold onto it for the Oasis Snapjaw that follows. If you are able to get this start, the fight should be more or less wrapped up. Drawing cards when given the options to is usually the better option over the alternative because you want to ensure that you have enough Taunts to last you through the later turns.
The fight can basically be split up into two phases. The first phase is the period up until the board is reset by the temple collapse, and the second phase is everything after this point. Mentally budgeting for these two phases can help you to succeed in this battle. Ideally, you want to be a position where you have two or three Taunt minions in your hand at the point where the board is reset. If you have them, it does not matter too much how low your Health is, since you should be able to prevent your opponent hitting your Hero for the rest of the game.
- The Dalaran Heist Hotfixes: May 24th
- Upcoming Nerf to Reckless Experimenter
- Chapter 3 of the Dalaran Heist Is Live!
- Tavern Brawl: Clockwork Card Dealer - Standard
- May 22nd Update: Card Nerfs Are Live
- Rise of the Mech Buffs 18 Boomsday Project Cards
- Our Dalaran Heist Guide Is Up
- Three Rogue Cards & Archivist Elysiana Are Getting Nerfed
- How do I Purchase Dalaran Heist Chapter 2?
- The Dalaran Heist
- Asmodai's Rank 1 Legend Hybrid Miracle Mage
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Dalaran Heist Rogue Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Mage Secrets Not Working in Dalaran Heist?