Silverware Golem Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Silverware Golem is the first boss in The Parlor, the first wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Silverware Golem in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Be Our Guest is a 0-Mana autocast Hero Power that summons a 1/1 Plate.||Be Our Guest also costs 0 Mana and is on autocast, but it summons 2 1/1 Plates.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Silverware Golem's strategy is entirely dependent on summoning 1/1 Plates for free from his Hero Power each turn and then using his cards to buff them with powerful effects such as Charge and additional damage. In order to counteract this, you will need to make sure you have numerous ways to answer 1/1s on the board to prevent him from gaining an advantage.
Warrior is an excellent choice for doing this since on top of all their Whirlwind effects, they also have excellent cards like N'Zoth's First Mate that can be used to control the board early. Twilight Flamecaller and Arcane Explosion in Mage are also strong considerations.
On Heroic, the fight is very similar aside from the fact that Silverware Golem summons 2 Plates each turn. This does make the fight much more difficult, but does not impact the overall strategy.
- Battle.net App Update: Sep 22
- Samwise Didier Reddit AMA Summary: Sep 21
- Whats the Move? #2 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Hearthstone Update: Sep 18
- Tavern Brawl: A Frozen Recipe
- BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Ticket Rewards: Stormwind Skychaser & Orgrimmar Interceptor
- Card Nerfs Coming on September 18th
- BlizzCon 2017 Goody Bag (via IGN)
- Midrange Hunter Deck List
- Pull of the Day
- Jade Druid Deck List
- Lord Marrowgar
- Lady Deathwhisper
- Professor Putricide
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Kazakus Priest Deck List