Silverware Golem Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Silverware Golem is the first boss in The Parlor, the first wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Silverware Golem in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is a 0-Mana autocast Hero Power that summons a 1/1 .||also costs 0 Mana and is on autocast, but it summons 2 1/1 s.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Silverware Golem's strategy is entirely dependent on summoning 1/1s for free from his Hero Power each turn and then using his cards to buff them with powerful effects such as Charge and additional damage. In order to counteract this, you will need to make sure you have numerous ways to answer 1/1s on the board to prevent him from gaining an advantage.
Warrior is an excellent choice for doing this since on top of all their Whirlwind effects, they also have excellent cards like N'Zoth's First Mate that can be used to control the board early. Twilight Flamecaller and Arcane Explosion in Mage are also strong considerations.
On Heroic, the fight is very similar aside from the fact that Silverware Golem summons 2s each turn. This does make the fight much more difficult, but does not impact the overall strategy.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens