Free Medivh! Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
- +1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is the third and last boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Free Medivh! in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
When the fight starts, Moroes mistakenly makes you enter the wrong portal and you end up fighting the wrong boss, which you have to defeat before being able to take the real portal to Prince Malchezaar.
|Hero Power||The Horde is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/2 Orc Warrior.||The Horde is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/3 Orc Warrior with Charge.|
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Legion is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 6/6 Abyssal.||Legion is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons 2 6/6 Abyssal.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is a 2-part fight. The opening battle against Nazra Wildaxe is relatively straightforward and should be viewed as a setup portion for you to get yourself into the strongest possible position against Prince Malchezaar. Once you kill Nazra, the fight will immediately transition into the Malchezaar fight and he will cast Twisting Nether to clear your board.
To counter this strategy, you should try and stall against Nazra for as long as possible once you have gained control of the board in order to set up a very quick win condition against Malchezaar. Since Malchezaar is extremely powerful, you want to spend as little time as possible in the fight against this form.
Try to engineer a board state where you have numerous Deathrattle minions in play to resist the Twisting Nether, or where you have an immediate win condition like N'Zoth, the Corruptor in your hand for after the transition.
On Heroic, the Nazra form is much more powerful due to her Hero Power summoning 3/3 Charge minions, which makes it much more difficult to stabilise against, however the strategy remains the same.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide