Free Medivh! Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
- +1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is the third and last boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Free Medivh! in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
When the fight starts, Moroes mistakenly makes you enter the wrong portal and you end up fighting the wrong boss, which you have to defeat before being able to take the real portal to Prince Malchezaar.
|Hero Power||is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/2 .||is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/3 with Charge.|
When Prince Malchezaar appears, he casts. Medivh equips you with his staff: .
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 6/6 .||is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons 2 6/6 .|
Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is a 2-part fight. The opening battle against Nazra Wildaxe is relatively straightforward and should be viewed as a setup portion for you to get yourself into the strongest possible position against Prince Malchezaar. Once you kill Nazra, the fight will immediately transition into the Malchezaar fight and he will castto clear your board.
To counter this strategy, you should try and stall against Nazra for as long as possible once you have gained control of the board in order to set up a very quick win condition against Malchezaar. Since Malchezaar is extremely powerful, you want to spend as little time as possible in the fight against this form.
Try to engineer a board state where you have numerous Deathrattle minions in play to resist the N'Zoth, the Corruptor in your hand for after the transition., or where you have an immediate win condition like
On Heroic, the Nazra form is much more powerful due to her Hero Power summoning 3/3 Charge minions, which makes it much more difficult to stabilise against, however the strategy remains the same.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck