Free Medivh! Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
- +1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is the third and last boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Free Medivh! in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
1.1. Nazra Wildaxe
When the fight starts, Moroes mistakenly makes you enter the wrong portal and you end up fighting the wrong boss, which you have to defeat before being able to take the real portal to Prince Malchezaar.
|Hero Power||The Horde is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/2 Orc Warrior.||The Horde is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 3/3 Orc Warrior with Charge.|
1.2. Prince Malchezaar
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Legion is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 6/6 Abyssal.||Legion is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons 2 6/6 Abyssal.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Free Medivh! is a 2-part fight. The opening battle against Nazra Wildaxe is relatively straightforward and should be viewed as a setup portion for you to get yourself into the strongest possible position against Prince Malchezaar. Once you kill Nazra, the fight will immediately transition into the Malchezaar fight and he will cast Twisting Nether to clear your board.
To counter this strategy, you should try and stall against Nazra for as long as possible once you have gained control of the board in order to set up a very quick win condition against Malchezaar. Since Malchezaar is extremely powerful, you want to spend as little time as possible in the fight against this form.
Try to engineer a board state where you have numerous Deathrattle minions in play to resist the Twisting Nether, or where you have an immediate win condition like N'Zoth, the Corruptor in your hand for after the transition.
On Heroic, the Nazra form is much more powerful due to her Hero Power summoning 3/3 Charge minions, which makes it much more difficult to stabilise against, however the strategy remains the same.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior