The Crone Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
The Corne is the third and final boss in The Opera, the second wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat The Crone in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||50 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 0 Mana, is on autocast, and deal 100 damage to you, if (a minion you get on your side at the beginning of the fight) is dead.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The key to this fight is The Crone's Hero Power, which deals 100 damage, more than enough to kill you in a single blow. She can use this if she is able to remove, a 0/10 minon from your board. Most of her deck is made up of aggressive cards that she will use to push damage onto Dorothy as quickly as possible.
Luckily, the mechanics of the fight make it quite simple to play around this, as any minion that you play to the right hand side ofwill gain Taunt, immediately granting her protection, while any minion you play on the left hand side of Dorothee gains Charge.
On Normal mode, the fight is very straightforward since The Crone does not have enough Health to last long enough to be a threat to your.
On Heroic, however, she has a much higher life total. If allowed to live until turn 8, every card she draws from that point onward is changed to, which she will cast to end the game immediately.
The two best ways to prevent this are to play an extremely aggressive deck like Zoo or Face Shaman to rush her down as quickly as possible, or use tools like Ancestral Spirit to revive after the and keep yourself alive for one more turn.
- basic-card-only Mage deck for The Crone in Normal Mode;
- cheap Zoo Warlock deck for The Crone in Heroic Mode.
- 19 Aug. 2016: Added deck lists for The Crone in Normal and Heroic modes.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior