Prince Malchezaar Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
- 1. Malchezaar's Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 2. Your Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
- 3. Strategy and Deck Building
Prince Malchezaar is the only boss of The Prologue in the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. You are given a fixed deck to use against the boss in both Normal and Heroic mode, and in this guide we will tell you how to best do this.
Malchezaar's Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+30 Armor)||60 (+60 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Legion is a 2-Mana Hero Power that summons a 6/6 Abyssal Demon. It does not change between Normal and Heroic.|
|Starting Mana||Malchezaar starts the fight with 5 Mana.|
|Deck||In Heroic mode, the boss has a 60-card deck comprised mostly of the same cards as in Normal mode, but in more copies. The main differences we noticed are the removal of Power Overwhelming and the addition of Felguard, Pit Lord, Sense Demons, Fearsome Doomguard, and Xavius.|
Your Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+30 Armor)||30|
|Hero Power||Brilliance is a 2-Mana Hero Power that draws 3 cards.|
Strategy and Deck Building
This fight plays out in a fairly straightforward manner. Although Malchezaar's Hero Power is extremely powerful in terms of gaining a huge board presence, the card quality in your deck as Medivh is so incredible that you can quite easily overpower your opponent.
The mulligan is fairly important in terms of making sure you have the right cards in your hand to be able to counteract your opponent's early board. Guardian's Evocation is the most important card, as this can give you additional Mana to be able to answer the 6/6 minions. Since you can always draw 3 cards using your Hero Power to fill up your hand, having access to the additional Mana is the most important thing. Through combinations of Arcane Power and cards such as Arcane Explosion and Arcane Missiles, you can quickly counteract even the most oppressive of board states as long as you have access to the Mana.
Mysterious Rune is another hugely powerful card that can help you to lock out your opponent's pressure for a number of turns. Counterspell and Spellbender are excellent to relinquish some pressure, as well as cards like Ice Block, Ice Barrier and Vaporize giving you time to stabilise.
As long as you do not get rushed down in the first few turns, over time the quality of your deck will quickly gain you an advantage.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge