Netherspite Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Netherspite is the second boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Netherspite in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Beams||In both Normal mode and Heroic mode, there are initially 2 portals on your side of the board: Blue Portal and Red Portal. They both channel a beam to Netherspite, granting him Windfury and making him take 1 damage at a time, respectively. If you place minions next to these portals and block the beam, your minions get the beneficial effects instead.|
|Hero Power||Nether Rage is a 2-Mana Hero Power that is on autocast and grants Netherspite +3 Attack this turn.||Nether Rage is a 1-Mana Hero Power that is on autocast and grants Netherspite +8 attack this turn.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Netherspite is one of the most unique encounters in all of Hearthstone's PvE Adventures. The fight revolves around a mechanic where Netherspite is receiving buffs from Portals on your side of the board which can be blocked by placing minions in the way to receive the buffs themselves.
Netherspite's deck contains no minions, which means that cards like Deathlord immediately receive a huge buff. On top of this, it means that you do not need to include any removal tools in your deck. The optimal strategy for the fight on both Normal and Heroic usually boils down to using Taunt minions to block his aggressive weapon attacks, and aggressive minions or Freeze effects to push through damage on the left hand side of the board.
On Heroic, the strategy is much the same, but you need to include some method in your deck such as Shieldbearer to prevent him immediately pushing through 18 damage to your Hero on turn 1, or you will find yourself in trouble from the outset.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide