Shade of Aran Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Shade of Aran is the first boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Shade of Aran in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is a passive Hero Power that causes both Heroes to have +3 Spell Power.||is a passive Hero Power that causes both Heroes to have +5 Spell Power.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Shade of Aran is a fairly straightforward fight. Since the huge Spell Damage buff is symmetrical, there is enough room for you to abuse it in this fight as there is for the boss.
His deck primarily consists of Spells to take advantage of the Spell Damage buff and cards that synergise with his Secrets.in particular is a big focal point of the fight and discourages you from using a minion-based strategy, since minions are easily swept away by his Secret activation.
On Normal mode, most decks will be able to take down the boss efficiently, but you can improve your chances by adding in Secret destruction cards like Kezan Mystic or Eater of Secrets. Outside of this his deck is not powerful enough to cause you too much of a problem.
On Heroic Mode, the fight is still not one of the most difficult encounters in the Adventure, but it can be made even more straightforward by simply packing your deck full of damaging spells and the aforementioned Secret counters and ignoring any sort of minion-based strategy which his deck is well equipped to be able to counter.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck