Shade of Aran Guide for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Shade of Aran is the first boss in The Spire, the fourth and final wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Shade of Aran in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|30 (+15 Armor)
|is a passive Hero Power that causes both Heroes to have +3 Spell Power.
|is a passive Hero Power that causes both Heroes to have +5 Spell Power.
Strategy and Deck Building
Shade of Aran is a fairly straightforward fight. Since the huge Spell Damage buff is symmetrical, there is enough room for you to abuse it in this fight as there is for the boss.
His deck primarily consists of Spells to take advantage of the Spell Damage buff and cards that synergise with his Secrets.in particular is a big focal point of the fight and discourages you from using a minion-based strategy, since minions are easily swept away by his Secret activation.
On Normal mode, most decks will be able to take down the boss efficiently, but you can improve your chances by adding in Secret destruction cards like Kezan Mystic or Eater of Secrets. Outside of this his deck is not powerful enough to cause you too much of a problem.
On Heroic Mode, the fight is still not one of the most difficult encounters in the Adventure, but it can be made even more straightforward by simply packing your deck full of damaging spells and the aforementioned Secret counters and ignoring any sort of minion-based strategy which his deck is well equipped to be able to counter.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List