Romulo and Julianne Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Romulo and Julianne are the first boss in The Opera, the second wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Romulo and Julianne in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||15||15 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||True Love costs 4 Mana and summons a 4/2 Romulo, if he is not already present.||True Love is the same as in Normal mode, except that it costs 0 Mana and is on autocast.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
The fight with Julianne revolves around Romulo, a 4/2 minion that starts the game in play and can be constantly resummoned by Julianne's Hero Power. While Romulo is in play, Julianne cannot be damaged, which means that Romulo must be addressed first to progress through the fight.
On Normal mode, this is a fairly straightforward proposition, since Julianne's Hero Power costs 4 Mana, which is far too slow to have a big impact on the game. On Heroic, however, the Hero Power costs 0, which means there will always be a Romulo on the board for you to deal with on each turn.
To beat the fight on Normal, just include some clean answers to Romulo in the form of small removal spells in your deck. On Heroic, you will need to get a little more creative with Silence effects, Saboteur to increase the Hero Power cost, and other methods to manipulate the board state in your favour.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild