Romulo and Julianne Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Romulo and Julianne are the first boss in The Opera, the second wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Romulo and Julianne in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||15||15 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||costs 4 Mana and summons a 4/2 , if he is not already present.||is the same as in Normal mode, except that it costs 0 Mana and is on autocast.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The fight with Julianne revolves around, a 4/2 minion that starts the game in play and can be constantly resummoned by Julianne's Hero Power. While Romulo is in play, Julianne cannot be damaged, which means that Romulo must be addressed first to progress through the fight.
On Normal mode, this is a fairly straightforward proposition, since Julianne's Hero Power costs 4 Mana, which is far too slow to have a big impact on the game. On Heroic, however, the Hero Power costs 0, which means there will always be a Romulo on the board for you to deal with on each turn.
To beat the fight on Normal, just include some clean answers to Romulo in the form of small removal spells in your deck. On Heroic, you will need to get a little more creative with Silence effects, Saboteur to increase the Hero Power cost, and other methods to manipulate the board state in your favour.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens