Curator Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Curator is the first boss in The Menagerie, the third wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Curator in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||40 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Gallery Protection is a passive Hero Power that causes the Curator to have Taunt.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
The fight with The Curator is a based on a dynamic of his Hero having Taunt. This means that you have no option to trade into his minions using Hero Combat at any point and must send all your Minion, Weapon, and other physical damage sources to the hero directly.
On Normal, this is not too difficult a proposition as most of his cards are of a low enough quality that you will win a straight race with any reasonable deck with a strong aggressive early curve, like Zoo, Aggro Shaman, Aggro Hunter, or Aggro Druid. On Heroic, however, he has a significant increase in health which makes this proposition much more difficult.
This leaves you with two options for defeating the boss. Firstly, stick to the strategy of pure aggression. Menagerie Warden, a card unlocked from the normal version of Week 3, makes Beast Druid an extremely powerful deck which is capable of overwhelming the boss with aggression. Secondly, use a deck that plays removal spells to protect a board of minions that they already have, such as Tempo Mage or Miracle Rogue.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild