Magic Mirror Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Magic Mirror is the second boss in The Parlor, the first wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Magic Mirror in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is a passive Hero Power that summons a 1/1 copy of any minion that is played, for the player who played that minion.||works just like the Normal Hero Power, except that Magic Mirror summons a 1/1 copy of any minions played (either by him or you), and you do not summon any copies.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Magic Mirror can be a frustrating fight due to how quickly he can flood the board with synergistic minions, but with the right deck-building decisions you can counteract his strategy quite quickly.
On Normal mode, the fact that you are also given a 1/1 copy of every minion you play means that you can easily abuse the fight with minions like Knife Juggler, Flamewaker, Emperor Thaurissan, and minions with high value Deathrattles in order to outvalue the fight very quickly. Most decks with a Zoo style strategy of flooding the board and buffing your minions will be able to quickly overwhelm him.
On Heroic, the fight is much more difficult due to only him being given the 1/1 copies of your minions. To counteract this, you should try including minions that have negative effects on him such as Doomsayer, Unstable Ghoul, and Majordomo Executus.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck