Magic Mirror Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Magic Mirror is the second boss in The Parlor, the first wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Magic Mirror in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Reflections is a passive Hero Power that summons a 1/1 copy of any minion that is played, for the player who played that minion.||Reflections works just like the Normal Hero Power, except that Magic Mirror summons a 1/1 copy of any minions played (either by him or you), and you do not summon any copies.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Magic Mirror can be a frustrating fight due to how quickly he can flood the board with synergistic minions, but with the right deck-building decisions you can counteract his strategy quite quickly.
On Normal mode, the fact that you are also given a 1/1 copy of every minion you play means that you can easily abuse the fight with minions like Knife Juggler, Flamewaker, Emperor Thaurissan, and minions with high value Deathrattles in order to outvalue the fight very quickly. Most decks with a Zoo style strategy of flooding the board and buffing your minions will be able to quickly overwhelm him.
On Heroic, the fight is much more difficult due to only him being given the 1/1 copies of your minions. To counteract this, you should try including minions that have negative effects on him such as Doomsayer, Unstable Ghoul, and Majordomo Executus.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- Ben Brode AMA Summary: July 14
- Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions
- The Lich King Is Back, but not Good Enough [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???