Magic Mirror Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Magic Mirror is the second boss in The Parlor, the first wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Magic Mirror in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Reflections is a passive Hero Power that summons a 1/1 copy of any minion that is played, for the player who played that minion.||Reflections works just like the Normal Hero Power, except that Magic Mirror summons a 1/1 copy of any minions played (either by him or you), and you do not summon any copies.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Magic Mirror can be a frustrating fight due to how quickly he can flood the board with synergistic minions, but with the right deck-building decisions you can counteract his strategy quite quickly.
On Normal mode, the fact that you are also given a 1/1 copy of every minion you play means that you can easily abuse the fight with minions like Knife Juggler, Flamewaker, Emperor Thaurissan, and minions with high value Deathrattles in order to outvalue the fight very quickly. Most decks with a Zoo style strategy of flooding the board and buffing your minions will be able to quickly overwhelm him.
On Heroic, the fight is much more difficult due to only him being given the 1/1 copies of your minions. To counteract this, you should try including minions that have negative effects on him such as Doomsayer, Unstable Ghoul, and Majordomo Executus.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid