Terestian Illhoof Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Terestian Illhoof is the third and lass boss in The Menagerie, the third wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Terestian Illhoof in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||is a passive Hero Power that renders Terestian Illhoof immune to damage, except when it is dealt by his s (he starts with one on the board). In Heroic Mode, Icky Imps are 2/2 minions.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Terestian Illhoof is immune from all damage except that which comes from hisminions Deathrattles. This means that to emerge victorious in the fight you need to make sure that you have enough defensive power to survive his Imps for a long time, and also ways to kill many of them at once to deal huge amounts of burst damage.
On Normal mode, this is quite straightforward as the Imps are 1/1 minions, which means that they pose no real threat to you. You can almost bypass the defensive plan entirely and instead choose to fill your deck with ways to kill 1/1 minions. Warriors using multiple Whirlwind effects, Druids with Swipe, and Mage with Twilight Flamecaller and Arcane Explosion are all excellent options.
On Heroic, the fight is much more challenging and involves either extremely defensive builds that can sustain against his board for a long time like a heavily teched Freeze Mage, or the option presented below, a Priest deck that can steal his Imps and use them against him. Regardless of what strategy you try Lil' Exorcist, Cyclopian Horror, Mind Control Tech, and Cult Apothecary are all excellent tools to help you survive.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck