Nightbane Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Nightbane is the second boss in The Menagerie, the third wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Nightbane in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is a passive Hero Power that causes both players to start with 10 Mana.|
Strategy and Deck Building
The fight with Nightbane is similar to a previous encounter in which all minions cost 1 Mana. This time, the twist is that you start the game with 10 Mana at your disposal, but the strategy is mostly the same. Simply pack your deck with as many huge value minions as you have in your collection and you will prove victorious.
The deck below is primarily for Heroic Mode and is very expensive due to the amount of high cost Legendaries, but it can easily be adapted with more budget friendly minions based on what you have available in your collection. It can also be adapted to any class based on what Legendary minions you have available to you.
One thing to keep in mind is that Nightbane plays Deathwing in his deck which can be devastating to your hopes of winning if you overdevelop the board without having an answer in your hand. For this reason, it is usually a good idea to include a copy of or similar hard removal options appropriate to your class to play around this eventuality.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck