Nightbane Guide with Cheap Decks for One Night in Karazhan
Table of Contents
Nightbane is the second boss in The Menagerie, the third wing of the One Night in Karazhan Hearthstone adventure. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat Nightbane in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30||30 (+15 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Manastorm is a passive Hero Power that causes both players to start with 10 Mana.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
The fight with Nightbane is similar to a previous encounter in which all minions cost 1 Mana. This time, the twist is that you start the game with 10 Mana at your disposal, but the strategy is mostly the same. Simply pack your deck with as many huge value minions as you have in your collection and you will prove victorious.
The deck below is primarily for Heroic Mode and is very expensive due to the amount of high cost Legendaries, but it can easily be adapted with more budget friendly minions based on what you have available in your collection. It can also be adapted to any class based on what Legendary minions you have available to you.
One thing to keep in mind is that Nightbane plays Deathwing in his deck which can be devastating to your hopes of winning if you overdevelop the board without having an answer in your hand. For this reason, it is usually a good idea to include a copy of Big Game Hunter or similar hard removal options appropriate to your class to play around this eventuality.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?