Cheap Temple Escape Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Temple Escape on Heroic mode. It features numerous survival mechanisms and ways to take advantage of the fact that your opponent has no deck. It also plays a large number of different removal options that line up specifically against the threats the boss summons each turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This is a heavily teched out deck built to help you defeat Temple Escape on Heroic mode. The key to this fight is simply survival, maintaining a board presence to pressure your opponent is completely irrelevant, and the only worthwhile minions are ones that have immediate effects to help you, or have Taunt.
You will need to Mulligan for some way to deal with the initial Boulderfist Ogre that is summoned. This can be Naturalize to destroy it or to wall it out. Deathlord and Mulch both also work since you are given the option to gain a Mana Crystal at the start of your turn 2. It should be noted that Naturalize has no drawback against this boss, but Mulch does still award your opponent a random minion, which they will play.
Moving forward the ferocity of your opponent's turns ramps up extremely quickly, but through use of your other removal spells, along withs and Taunts, you should be able to maintain the board. Look out for the turn where the board is wiped by the Boulder Trap and remember that you do not have to react to the board the turn immediately before this happens since it will get swept anyway.
Choosing the option to 50/50 between taking 0 and 10 damage is always the correct option; just restart if you lose the roll. The other options between drawing cards and other effects depends on the quality of your hand.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)