Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Professor Putricide in Icecrown Citadel. It is a Secret Hunter deck designed to utilise Secrets and weapons for itself while also denying them from the boss. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it is accessible to all players.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The aim of this deck is to take advantage of the passive Hero Power of the boss during its multiple phases, using Secrets in Phase 1 and weapons in phase 2 while keeping the boss pinned down.
During phase 1, you should aim to get a Secretkeeper in play as soon as possible to benefit from both players playing Secrets. You should avoid attacking during this time and taking any unnecessary actions, such as using your Hero Power, to avoid triggering any Secrets. Instead, you should try and use cards like Eater of Secrets and Flare to remove all enemy Secrets before taking action.
When you are able to remove the first 15 Armor, you should make sure you are ready for phase 2 before doing so. In addition to removing the Armor, you should have 5 extra damage or a Gladiator's Longbow to control the board and remove the next 15 Armor of the boss.available to kill . It is additionally beneficial to have available to destroy any the boss uses, as he is relatively harmless without them. During this phase, you can freely use
When you are able to remove the Armor from phase 2, you should try and make sure you have an answer for Rotface. is the ideal removal option, as is does not damage the minion in the process. After Rotface has been dealt with, you should be able to continue controlling the board and killing the boss with minimal resistance.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs