Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
This deck can be used to defeat Professor Putricide in Icecrown Citadel. It is a Secret Hunter deck designed to utilise Secrets and weapons for itself while also denying them from the boss. It is designed to be very cheap to craft so that it is accessible to all players.
1. Professor Putricide Cheap Hunter Deck
Our deck costs 3,080 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
The aim of this deck is to take advantage of the passive Hero Power of the boss during its multiple phases, using Secrets in Phase 1 and weapons in phase 2 while keeping the boss pinned down.
During phase 1, you should aim to get a Secretkeeper in play as soon as possible to benefit from both players playing Secrets. You should avoid attacking during this time and taking any unnecessary actions, such as using your Hero Power, to avoid triggering any Secrets. Instead, you should try and use cards like Eater of Secrets and Flare to remove all enemy Secrets before taking action.
When you are able to remove the first 15 Armor, you should make sure you are ready for phase 2 before doing so. In addition to removing the Armor, you should have 5 extra damage or a Deadly Shot available to kill Festergut. It is additionally beneficial to have Acidic Swamp Ooze available to destroy any Tentacles the boss uses, as he is relatively harmless without them. During this phase, you can freely use Gladiator's Longbow to control the board and remove the next 15 Armor of the boss.
When you are able to remove the Armor from phase 2, you should try and make sure you have an answer for Rotface. Deadly Shot is the ideal removal option, as is does not damage the minion in the process. After Rotface has been dealt with, you should be able to continue controlling the board and killing the boss with minimal resistance.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Rumble Run Priest Guide
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles