DDyaHyoNi's Decks at HCT APAC Summer Playoffs 2017
Table of Contents
- 1. Player Info
- +2. Decks
1. Player Info
Listed below are the decks used by DDaHyoNi for the 2017 APAC Summer Playoffs. DDaHyoNi is notable for winning the 2016 APAC Winter finals, which qualified him for the 2016 World Championship.
2.1. Silence Priest
This costs 4,040 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1.1. Mana Curve
2.2. Murloc Paladin
This costs 10,560 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.2.1. Mana Curve
2.3. Exodia Mage
This costs 7,680 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.3.1. Mana Curve
2.4. Jade Druid
This costs 8,720 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.4.1. Mana Curve
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Mage Deck
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread