High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It is based on the Freeze Mage archetype, to control and clear the board, while waiting to draw the cards to finish off Coren.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 5,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is close to the standard Freeze Mage deck we have on the website. Grimstone's deck is made up of large minions, for the most part. So, you simply have to draw the right cards, keep the board under control until the opponent plays a Deathwing and then you can simply play Archmage Antonidas and start controlling the board with your spells, all the while generating Fireballs that you can use to damage the boss or further control the board.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange