High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It is based on the Freeze Mage archetype, to control and clear the board, while waiting to draw the cards to finish off Coren.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. High Justice Grimstone Freeze Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 5,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0EBMUE7QS4CPcNDYoBrAHAAfsBuwKuA8kDqwTLBJYF7Af7DPwPAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is close to the standard Freeze Mage deck we have on the website. Grimstone's deck is made up of large minions, for the most part. So, you simply have to draw the right cards, keep the board under control until the opponent plays a Deathwing and then you can simply play Archmage Antonidas and start controlling the board with your spells, all the while generating Fireballs that you can use to damage the boss or further control the board.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior