Shuffle Warlock Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows June 2019)
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Shuffle Warlock in The Rise of Shadows expansion.
Shuffle Warlock is a deck that aims to make use of Plot Twist to draw as many cards as possible to make use of draw-based synergies.
1. Shuffle Warlock Card List
This Shuffle Warlock deck costs 15,740 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Shuffle Warlock Mana Curve
3. Shuffle Warlock Mulligan Guide
Shuffle Warlock is a combo deck that heavily relies on certain cards to function. Therefore, you should use your mulligan to try and find the deck's key cards.
- General Mulligan—Plot Twist, Dollmaster Dorian.
- Mulligan Against Aggro—Doomsayer, Hellfire, Mortal Coil.
- Mulligan Against Control—Fel Lord Betrug.
4. Shuffle Warlock Strategy
Shuffle Warlock relies heavily on combos in the mid game and late game so you should use resources like Mortal Coil, Doomsayer, and Hellfire to aggressively control the board. However, during turns you are under no pressure, you should make full use of Life Tap to fill your hand. In order to pull off combos, your aim should be to play Plot Twist with Dollmaster Dorian or Fel Lord Betrug on the board. This will allow you to summon copies of various powerful Deathrattle minions as you draw them.
Against Aggro, your main focus should be surviving rather than pulling off a powerful combo. If you find yourself with a poor hand, do not be afraid to use Plot Twist to refresh your hand. The sheer value of the cards and healing in the deck will allow you to assume the role of a Control Warlock and simply run your opponents out of cards.
Against Control, you should try to maximise the value of your deck, using Plot Twists with your Dollmaster Dorian and Fel Lord Betrug when you have a full hand. If you wish to generate even more long-term value, you can use Plot Twist with a copy of Augmented Elekk to duplicate the cards shuffled into your deck, which would ideally include the second copy of Plot Twist. If you find yourself low on value, you can always fall back on Arch-Villain Rafaam to increase the value of your deck.
5. Shuffle Warlock Card Swaps
- Against Aggro—Add 2x Potion Vendor for 2x Splitting Festeroot.
- Against Control—Add 1x Hakkar, the Soulflayer, 1x Augmented Elekk for 2x Doomsayer.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been moved for the fun category for the May play season.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- 10 New Cards, Vanish & Mind Blast to Hall of Fame
- Top French Publication Says Diablo 4 Has Been Shown to Blizzard Employees
- Tavern Brawl - Brawl Block: Gods, Gadgetzan, Gurubashi
- Toki's Wild Bundle Now Available
- Mike Donais Hints that Next Expansion Might Be Related to League of Explorers
- Twitch Drops Return for Masters Tour Las Vegas
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Mech
- Borderlands 3
- Loss streaks.
- Dalaran Heist Hunter Guide
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- The Dalaran Heist
- Big Paladin
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists
- Dalaran Heist Druid Guide