Sintolol's Decks at HCT World Championship 2017
Table of Contents
- 1. Player Info
- +2. Decks
1. Player Info
Sintolol qualified for the 2017 World Championship by winning the Europe region Last Call race. He amassed 148 points over the course of the year, beating Jarla by 26 points. The decks he played in the World Championship are listed below.
2.1. Control Warlock
This costs 10,280 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1.1. Mana Curve
2.2. Combo Priest
This costs 4,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.2.1. Mana Curve
2.3. Big Mage
This costs 9,720 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.3.1. Mana Curve
2.4. Jade Druid
This costs 9,520 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.4.1. Mana Curve
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #29
- Tavern Brawl: A Temporus Shift
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Pull of the Day
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?