Temple Escape Guide with Cheap Decks for The League of Explorers
Table of Contents
The Temple Escape is the third and final encounter of the Temple of Orsis, the first wing of The League of Explorers. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat The Temple Escape in both Normal and Heroic modes.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Each turn, fixed specific events take place (see below)|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Temple Escape is a unique boss challenge where instead of trying to defeat your opponent, you are simply trying to survive for 10 turns in order to complete it. The boss has no hand, no card library and no health, so your goal is simply tilted towards clearing the minions that are summoned by his hero power and prioritising your own survival.
Key to defeating the Boss is making the correct choices when the opportunity for an advantage is prevented to you. Generally the choice to take the 50/50 for 0 Damage is always the correct choice, since it is so early in the encounter that you can always restart if it goes wrong. The other options, between card draw and healing or gaining a Mana will depend on the quality of your hand and whether you feel like you need additional options.
In Normal Mode, the obstacles summoned are not too problematic, and you should be able to defeat the challenge comfortably with any regular deck. If you are struggling though, simply tech in more removal, taunt and healing to help sustain yourself against the opponent.
On Heroic, the boss is much more problematic as the power of their obstacles is ramped up significantly. You will need a heavily teched out deck that is packed with removal and sustain options in order to survive, as well as a strong draw.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild